Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Quito
Default Boat Delivery Boston to Florida

Hello,

I am looking for skipper/crew to deliver a 32' yawl from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale, preferably this summer. I am considering truck freighting the boat but I thought I would inquire as to delivery by sea. I know very little about sailing and would like to get the boat down to Florida in order to start learning. I am also moving to Ecuador from the U.S. this year, and would consider delivery as far as Panama or Colombia, if the cost is reasonable. Please reply if interested with details of experience and any professional credentials.

Thanks,

Paul Whitehurst
Quito, Ecuador

Old 05-22-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: stuart, fl
Default Available

I am not a Captain but have 30+ years sailing experience. I can skipper or crew. I live in Stuart Fl. I brought my 44'Catalina from Great lakes to Fl., 2 years ago, so I know the trip. I can be reached at andym0097@gmail.com or 772-232-6634 I am retired and available most anytime.

Old 05-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: lk. orion

I'm currently racing in the great lakes area but willing to be flexible. I'm sure if your boat is seaworthy and adequately equipped there shouldn't be too much of a problem getting your boat safetly to FL. Write harperent@juno.com
Old 05-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: stuart, fl

I replied a couple of days ago. Please let me know if you can use me so I can plan accordingly?
Old 05-29-2013, 06:56 PM   #5
Admiral

Vessel Name: Persevate
Send a message via Yahoo to atavist

I'll put my name in the hat.
200ton Yachtmaster Ocean, Commercially endorsed.
JasonPJones1@gmail.com.
have made the trip from Maine to FL couple of times, am familiar with all the major ports and have all the charts.
We are starting a build on our own boat this summer but would love to throw a delivery in to the mix.

"To see new things, and live day to day, is better than wine or poppy, and fitter for a man." (Theseus)
atavist is offline   Reply With Quote