Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 01-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Ensign

Smile CARIBBEAN SAIL CREW WANTED 43 ft

43 ft BENETAU with exp Canadian senior retired skipper 40,000 miles bluewater and 1 firstmate cook/crew now in GRENADA sailing to 14 Islands with stops WE would like 1 or 2 added crew.easy going , no exp necessary if willing to learn,But defeinirely no loafer freeloaders smokers ,alcoholics or drugs. prefer some expense sharing. Pay your own transport to meet and leave both ways please email skipsalty@yahoo.com pl exchange details ,dates available, references and jpg pict Happy New Year 2012 Skip

Old 01-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Port of Spain

I am looking for a trip sometime in February. I live in Trinidad and sail regularly here. Originally from UK I am a photographer, love sailing. Not a drinker or smoker and easy nature. I am 59 and have attached image of me helming on recent trip to Grenadines in August 2011.

Old 01-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolan View Post
I am looking for a trip sometime in February. I live in Trinidad and sail regularly here. Originally from UK I am a photographer, love sailing. Not a drinker or smoker and easy nature. I am 59 and have attached image of me helming on recent trip to Grenadines in August 2011.
pl email lynn usdoll@live.ca
Old 01-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: vancouver

hello i am, french, 27, i m actually in vancouver and i m looking for a boat to travel in carabean or around south america coast to join peru or argentina in february. i could take a plane and join someone where you are. i m serious, i m just a traveller who want to discover the world. if someone can help me for my travel, i m looking at all opportunities.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Inverness, CA
Vessel Name: Hokule'a (in Honolulu)

Hello,

My name is James Read. I'm a retired test engineer, 5'10", 185 lbs, 72 years old and in excellent health. Since 2005 I've accumulated approximately 15,000 sea miles in the Pacific in small boats, mine and other peoples'. I have never missed a watch. In 2005 my wife and I sailed our boat, Camille, in the Transpac.

I'm looking forward to cruising in the South Pacific this year and will be available to crew by the end of this month. I'm willing to share expenses and miscellaneous duties and I have strong electrical and mechanical and and I can do engine work and general installations. I have a ham radio license and strong practical navigational skills. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and sharing your adventure.

Thanks a lot.

Jim
Old 03-31-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: Cleveland

If you are interested in circumnavigating, call me. I am now finishing the fitting out of a William Garden design 63'ketch in long beach, California. John Carlin 440-525-1074
Old 06-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
Ensign

Home Port: east coast

Good day. My friend Beth and I are sailorettes, surfers, backpackers, musicians, and cooks. We would love to crew if you can make room for 2. We are practically one. We are currently in CO but can make it to any coast ASAP! Thank you.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #8
Ensign

Home Port: Penryn

Hi my name is Becky i am 27 years old. i am strong and enjoy the sea, i dont like flying and i am going tover to the carribean in january looking to stay there for couple months, want to sail back with someone as crew.....if you are around carribean in 2013 please email me sailorscreek@hotmail.com or if you know anyone else who sails and could help, and i can be crew for them

Tags
caribbean, caribbean sail, crew wanted