Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 03-13-2013, 02:35 AM   #15
Home Port: Québec city

Hi! My name is Marie and I am 24 years old. I have approx 4 months off (May-Sept), and would love to join a sailing trip like this one! If you are still looking for crew members, please send me an email to let me know and will send you a much longer email about me. In terms of experience, all I can offer at this stage is enthusiasm, but I am very keen to learn and would be more than happy to help with all the duties onboard! I am not available till May, but if I can join the trip somewhere at your convenience, that would be great.

mclassiseraye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:04 PM
This message has been deleted by Auzzee. Reason: spam
Old 05-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #16
Home Port: Paris

Hi Eggbert,

I hope i am not too late. My name is Adrien, i am French and currently in Panama city where i am looking for a way to cross the Pacific (in order to realize an old dream of making a turn around the world without planes).
I speak fluently English and Spanish and i had some experience as a crew on a cargoship that made me cross the Atlantic and on a sailboat from Colombia to Panama through the Sab Blas Islands where I was cook and assistant for the captain.
I am available whenever possible if you think that my candidacy might suits your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon, do not hesitate to send me a private message on martinesco83 at hotmail.com

martinesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #17
Home Port: San Francisco

Have you sailed yet? I have previous experience and I'm available from mid-June on. I have no health problems, in great shape, former chef, construction, tech, boat, dive savvy. Always eager to learn/exercise new maritime/nautical skills. Please let me know either way. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

lonrichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #18
Home Port: Sayulita
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifermartind

Hi, I am interested in joining you somewhere along the way! Please see my post under crew available and see if you have any interest.
jennifermartind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #19
Home Port: San Francisco
Default Partner Up?

Hello Jennifer,
'Interested perhaps in partnering to start our own boat?
Any good deals around there for a quality, seaworthy vessel?
Hope all is well with you.

Happy Sails,

lonrichter is offline   Reply With Quote

crossing, pacific