Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 09-10-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
Ensign

Due to a late cancellation, I am urgently looking for an additional crew member to assist me taking my yacht, a Dufour 365, from Darwin to Cairns and eventually on to Sydney. The yacht is due to be relaunched on 30th September and after provisioning to set sail shortly after heading for Cairns. I am aiming for a total complement of 3 on board including myself. I expect the crew to have some experience in long voyages in open water. I am primarily looking for crew for the Darwin to Cairns leg but preference would be given to a suitable candidate who could assist further with the onward trip from Cairns down the coast towards Sydney. The plan is to sail directly to Cairns which is expected to take approximately two weeks. Total journey time to Sydney is expected to be about 6 weeks. Food on board will be provided with the exception of alcohol.

David Mellefont

S.V. Wind Quest

Old 01-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Marseille

Hello,
I m travelling around the world for 1 year. I just arrive in Sydney from New Zealand yesterday and I have 1,5month to sail around Australia. So, I'm french and sail since I'm little boy in the Mediterannean sea in little laser, Hobbie cat and some windsurf. More recently I skip a 12m during 3 days with 8 persons near Marseille and just one month ago I take part to a daily race in Auckland (the Rhum Race). I'm able to came wherever you are to join you.
Hope we could sail some weeks or some days together, join me !!
Michel.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
Rear Admiral

G'day David. How did you go with your trip. Sydney's a big & busy place. Let us know how you are travelling. The very best for a - fab 2012. Sorry as all heck I missed that ride. Ciao, james

Tags
cairns, darwin, sydney