Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
Commander

Home Port: Stockton, MO
Vessel Name: Ceilidh

Sailing a Tartan 34-2 Deep Draft from Mobile, AL to Key West, FL and then on to St. Thomas in a couple of weeks depending on trucking and boatyard schedules... More definative details to come. I say "possibly" as many friends have stated that they want to crew "IF" they can get the time off, and it is already short notice, so I want to get the idea out there and cover all bases. Crew would need to have a passport for the leg to St. Thomas, and need to get to the boat and back home on their own. All other expenses paid by the Skipper except personal items. The complete itenerary is variable due to weather of course. As we are getting close to hurricane season I want to watch the weather very closely. The usual "NO DRUGS" policy exists, and there is no drinking on watch! We are a non-smoking boat, but may allow for a stern position (upwind sailing only) to do so. The skipper is a licensed Master and has confidence in the vessel, but currently there is no liferaft aboard. AIS, VHF, and HF aboard. This is a small vessel and will have limited room. Crew dynamics is more important than experience, and personality goes a long way! Call, text or email if interested: 417-259-0574. Wildernesstech@live.com Ask for David

Old 05-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Commander

Home Port: Stockton, MO
Vessel Name: Ceilidh

Well, as with most travel the plans are more solid, and the game has changed a little... The first leg will be from Fort Walton Beach, FL to Key West and should leave on the 5th quite early. I am still in need of crew from Key West to St. Thomas and should leave approximately the 11th. Any Takers? Call or text me at 417-259-0574, Wildernesstech@live.com and ask for David.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Denver

Hello! I'm a 25 yo female from Denver, CO, and my boyfriend, Blake, and I would like to join a crew this May/summer. I've sailed a couple times before, and we're both eager to learn. I'm laid-back and enjoy cooking, drawing, teaching yoga, and being helpful where ever I'm needed. Currently, I'm a yoga teacher and a credit risk analyst. Blake is a mechanical engineer.

It you are still looking for crew, I'd love to talk to you! Please email me at jessicadanaowens@gmail.com
Old 05-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #4

Home Port: Washington DC
Vessel Name: SV Mahdee

David,

How did that trip go?
We 'd love to hear more about your trip.

Best to you,
Brenda and David

What we're doing - The sailing life aboard and the Schooner Chandlery.

redbopeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: east coast

Good day. My friend Beth and I are sailorettes, surfers, backpackers, musicians, and cooks. We would love to crew if you can make room for 2. We are practically one. We are currently in CO but can make it to wherever ASAP! Thank you.

Tags
crew needed