Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 10-08-2012, 03:23 AM   #1
Ensign

Default Crew Wanted - Marmaris, Turkey to Caribbean

Looking for Crew on 42' Ketch, departing from Marmaris, Turkey within 10 days to Caribbean.
An option is there for Turkey /Spain / Canaries as well.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Gliwice
Send a message via Skype™ to Metrobeale

My friend Jan and I we are interested and would like to discuss it,please drope me a mail.
I have sailing experiences 19000Nm,Jan 18000Nm.
My mail: zbyszek.poleszak@gmail.com
Mobil+48783095312

Regards Zbig

Old 10-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Northampton

Hi there.
I Have always wanted to sail across the atlantic and am very interested in being part of your crew. I m 28 yrs from england with experience on the water. I am a fun, easy going young man who likes to work hard. I enjoy a good conversation as well as being on my own. I have family all over the caribbean with good contacts.
Pleas don't hesitate to contact me
email: fernely.simmonds@yahoo.com
tell: +351 913720120

Kind Regards

Fernely simmonds
Old 10-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: charleston, SC
Default currently in las palmas

Hi to those in the turqoisesea,
My name is Capers, 24, female, with some sailing experience and a great willingness to learn more. I am currently in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, and if you are still seeking a crew for the atlantic crossing, I would love to speak with you more about it. If you've already reached the canaries, we can meet in person to discuss as well.

email is : capers.rumph@gmail.com
phone : +34 60 55 81 369

Thanks for your consideration,
Capers
Old 10-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Milwaukee

My name is Ellis I am a 23-year-old American keen on going from Spain to the Caribbean in late November/early December. I have recently graduated with a Spanish literature degree from a university in the South Island of New Zealand and have since been working in the vineyard at a German winery in the Mosel region. I have no prior experience with sailing but I am enthusiastic to learn the ropes and fairly certain I do not get seasick. Previously, I have worked as an au pair in Spain making me great with children, cooking and cleaning. I am also very able to perform night watches and additionally, I can speak Spanish and a little German. Overall, I am open-minded, easy-going, enthusiastic and a resourceful person keen to learn more about sailing.

Email me at camote.cs@gmail.com if interested!

Thanks,

Ellis
Old 11-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: Istanbul

Hi

I am currently based in Turkey ,Istanbul and I was looking for long passage sailing well my name is Altan , 52 years old male and have some experience in sailing ,fishing ,water sports since childhood:If its suits you could join you from Marmaris towards where a room avalable my email akayaoz@hotmail.com

All the best,
Old 11-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
Ensign

Home Port: SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE
Send a message via Skype™ to gimmy78
Default Ready for atlantic

Hey dude ,how's going?
This is Fabio, I'm an Italian chef , currently base in Santa Cruz de Tenerife; with sailing experience I will be happy to be at your service, above all delighting the crew with proper Italian and international food.

I'm an easy going person with addiction for traveling. Based in Australia where I lived on & off since 2004 I complete a few around the world; but my big one was in 2007 when I bought, in Melbourne, a Toyota land cruiser troop carrier 1984. I crossed all Australia to Darwin shipped the car to Singapore drove through Malaysia Thailand Laos, then shipped again from Port Klang to Madras did 7000 km in India then Pakistan Iran Turkey Greece. After those 37000 km in 10 month the mighty vehicle rest a couple of year in Italy before it has been crossing the African west cost until Namibia where after other hardcore 25000 km in 8 month i sold it for double of the money to a Namibian air pilot; there's just some pict if you want to check it on my website:

VI VERI AFRICAM VIVUS VIDI - home

I 'm fluent in Italian, Spanish,English and I can speak French.I possess common sense, empathy, a good work ethic, and practical skills accumulated over years of international travel.

After the last around the world(London-Montreal-Chicago-L.A.-Honolulu-Fiji-Samoa-Melbourne-Bangkok-Bombay-London) I fell myself ready for atlantic crossing.

hope to heard from you

peace out

Fabio
ps my ph number in Spain is +34 633 562 617 or my email gimmy78@libero.it
I'm frequently on skype as gimmy78

Tags
caribbean, crew wanted, turkey