1. Boat Name, Hailing Port, including country:
CLUB, Buenos Aires, Argentine
2. Type and size of boat:
Steel sailboat 42 feet
3. Will the boat's owner be aboard (yes/no):
Yes, me, Sebastián
4. What is the relationship of the skipper to boat owner if owner won't be aboard (Relative/friend, Employee/delivery skipper):
5. How many other crew will be aboard during this passage:
2 or 3
6. How many children will be aboard during this passage:
7. Children's ages (infant through 18 y.o.):
8. How many pets (and type) will be aboard during this passage:
9. Present boat location (Port including Country):
Buenos Aires, Argentine
10. Starting point of passage advertised for crew:
11. Approximate date trip will start (month/year):
12. Approximate length of trip:
Two years, at the end of this ad, I give a very,very aproximated schedule, to crew candidates, that want to join in diferents parts of the trip.
13. Expected destination of trip:
Buenos Aires, Brazil, Caribe, panama canal, Galapagos, south pacific, macronesia, micronesia, phillipines, Indonesia, Australia, Cocos, Reunion, Southafrica, Brazil, Buenos Aires.
14. Duties crew member will be expected to perform:
The same than the captain do, sail, cook, clean, enjoy.
15. Desired sailing experience level for crew member to already have:
Some years of sailing, I am not looking for crossing oceans expirience.
16. Expected daily cost-share for trip (in US Dollar):
30-40 US dollars
17. Skipper states that the expected daily cost-share stated is for FOOD only and doe not include fuel, boat operating costs, marina fees, or any other expenses of cruising nor for profit (yes/no):
No, the daily cost share will include fuel, marinas or other expenses.
For crew, we note that other reasonable expenses which crew may be expected and prepared to pay themselves include visa, travel to-and-from the boat, alcohol, eating and drinking in port, transportation in port.
18. Include other information which may be use
I sail this boat from Buenos Aires to Spain in 2009, and the way back in 2012.
Very very aproximated schedule
Oct/2013 - Jan/2014 Brazil: Florianopolis, Ilhabela, Angra dos Reis, Rio, Abrolhos, Salvador, Recife, Noronha, Fortaleza
Jan/2014 - June/2014 Guyane, Tobago, Granada, Windward, Leeward Isls, Virgins Is, puerto Rico, Dominicana, Cuba, Mexico, Central America, panama Canal.
June/2014 - Nov/2014 South pacific islands
Nov/2014 - Apr/2015 Micronesia, philippines, China, Vietnam, Cambodia Thailand, Indonesia, Australia.
May/2015 - August/2015 Cocos Keeling, Reunion, Durban, Cape Town.
Sep/2015 - Oct/2015 CapeTown - Rio de Janeiro - Buenos Aires.
Candidates for total or part of the trip write me to firstname.lastname@example.org
, tell me your expirience and expectation on this trip.