Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-30-2017, 02:36 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Prague
Vessel Name: Maui
Default Female crew-friend wanted. NZ-Pacific Islands-NZ

Hi,
I am 45 years old, originally from Europe. Now as a part of my round the world trip I live in New Zealand. I sailed some 70 000 miles in total.
I own a 33 foot (10 metres) steel sailing yacht which is also my house. I plan to make a circuit (five or six months) around some Pacific Islands in the next year -2018.
I'm looking for a female crew-friend-partner to join me (possibly not only for that one trip). Good person who likes traveling, cruising. Someone who can enjoy on-board living with a small budget. Also someone who will work with me together to get boat ready for the trip. Because this is the best way how to know the boat and each other...
My yacht isn't a luxury or a racing boat. She is simple equipped and there will be a lot of work before we leave NZ. But we will get the sea, the sun and the encounter with good people.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:34 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: bratislava
Default Ahoj Andy - zdravim ta z Bratislavy

len som sa tu ocitla lebo som vyhladavala pripady overdue sailors - a chytil ma tovj inzerat - hlavne ze si z cs tak som sa zaregistrovala a napisala ti - tvoja ponuka zhmotnuje moj sen - jediny - plavit cez modru vodu - prajem ti aby si nasiel spravnu company
pokoj v dusi a zdravie praje

nora

Old 05-12-2017, 07:33 PM   #3
Admiral

Home Port: Darwin
Vessel Name: Sandettie

Yeah...I was just saying the same thing to a mate of mine.

Auzzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:35 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Prague
Vessel Name: Maui

Hi Auzzee, what were you saying to your friend? About the work, sea and sun? Andy
Old 05-15-2017, 12:52 AM   #5
Admiral

Home Port: Bundarra, NSW
Vessel Name: None

He was being facetious with regard to the Slovak lady's reply. This is what passes for humour in Australia.

It's a bit like waiting patiently for a stutterer to get out a sentence then saying, "Yeah, that's easy for you to say ..."

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: All sections
haiqu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, island, pacific