Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-01-2017, 09:15 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Prague
Vessel Name: Maui
Default NZ- Pacific. I'm looking for a lady friend or partner.

Hi,
I am 45 years old man, originally from Europe. Now as a part of my round the world trip I live in New Zealand. I sailed some 70 000 miles.
I own a 33 foot (10 metres) steel sailing yacht which is also my house. I plan to make a circuit (five or six months) around some Pacific Islands in the next year -2018.
I'm looking for a female crew-friend-partner to join me (possibly not only for that one trip). Good person who likes traveling, cruising. Someone who can enjoy on-board living with a small budget. Also someone who will work with me together to get boat ready for the trip. Because this is the best way how to know the boat and each other...
My yacht isn't a luxury or a racing boat. She is simple equipped and there will be some work before we leave NZ. But we will get the sea, the sun and the encounter with good people
I speak some English, Spanish, Czech and Polish.

1. Boat Name, Hailing Port, including country: Maui, Liege, Belgium
2. Type and size of boat: Chatam 32, 10 meters steel yacht
3. Will the boat's owner be aboard (yes/no): Yes
4. What is the relationship of the skipper to boat owner if owner won't be aboard (Relative/friend, Employee/delivery skipper): The skipper is also the owner.
5. How many other crew will be aboard during this passage: 0-1
6. How many children will be aboard during this passage: None
7. Children's ages (infant through 18 y.o.): None
8. How many pets (and type) will be aboard during this passage: None
9. Present boat location (Port including Country): Auckland, New Zealand.
10. Starting point of passage advertised for crew: Auckland, New Zealand.
11. Approximate date trip will start (month/year): May 2018
12. Approximate length of trip: Five to six months.
13. Expected destination of trip..: Some of following: French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Niue, Samoa, Tonga, Wallis, Fiji...and back to NZ.
14. Duties crew member will be expected to perform: The watches on the sea and some maintenance work in the harbours, maybe cooking.
15. Desired sailing experience level for crew member to already have: Basic or higher.
16. Expected daily cost-share for trip (in US Dollar): approx 15
17. Skipper states that the expected daily cost-share stated is for FOOD only and doe not include fuel, boat operating costs, marina fees, or any other expenses of cruising nor for profit (yes/no): NO food only. The USD 15 per day should be in normal conditions enaugh for the food, fuel and some fees.

For crew, we note that other reasonable expenses which crew may be expected and prepared to pay themselves include visa, travel to-and-from the boat, alcohol, eating and drinking in port, transportation in port.

18. Include other information which may be use
As I said, I'm looking for more a friend and partner than a simply crew member.

Tags
pacific