Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 09-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Sydney
Post Panama to Australia March 2014

We are planning to sail from Panama to Australia in March next year. It will take about 4 months with many stops to keep it interesting, easy and safe.

The boat is Beneteau Cyclades 43, prepared for blue water sailing (indeed spent last season cruising the Caribbean Sea with our family onboard).

If you have some sailing experience, good health, great attitude and interested in experiencing what “Pacific Coconut Milk Run” has to offer please contact me.

Crew are expected to pay for their own flights and contribute to provisioning.

Dmitri
s/y Brizo

Old 09-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Milan

Hi!
If you are looking for a person who can help you where you can assign any task, able to learn and grow I think you have found the right person. My little experience I think it can be filled in a short time because my desire to know and learn is huge.
I am a serious curious and reliable person who likes to have fun and be in the company who likes to work and achieve goals. I love the sea fishing apnea diving and of course navigation.
If you are interested write to me dario.gatti@inwind.it

Dario

Old 09-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Sydney

Thank you all who responded and PM so far, looks like the trip is very popular. Many people asked about the costs. Here it is:

Contribution is $15 per day per person. A deposit of $1500 is required for air tickets. The deposit will be returned if not used for that purpose. You should consider arranging your own health insurance cover.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Brisbane

Hi,

I'm very interested in your Panama to Australia trip.
I've been working on large yachts all around the world for the past 8 years, with 50 000 miles at sea, 30 000 as watchkeeper in all conditions.
I love getting off the beaten track and "hunting and gathering" is an interest of mine!
I've great a great music collection and am a passable cook, especially my crayfish bisque.
Please contact me at christiantspeed@hotmail.com for further info and/or my CV.

Cheers!

Chris
Old 01-17-2014, 12:01 AM   #5
Ensign

Hello Dmitri,

I am interested in crewing for you. I am friendly and easy-going, have 3 months of blue water experience and some coastal sailing experience.. I'm available March through mid-May.

Please let me know if you are interested and I'll send you more details. I can be contacted at bowline*at*nucleus.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

Brent
Old 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: byron bay

Hi there, my name is Michael cox from byron bay, Australia. ive been traveling through south america for the past 8 months And would absolutely love to sail the pacific as my return home, this has also been a long term dream of mine. unfortunatly i dont have any open water exp just a week sailing in the whitsundays, i am however full of enthusiam And passionate to learn the ropes, i would consider myself very level headed, easy going and logical. i am skilled in the kitchen, am happy to learn And work hard at whatever task is needed, And share what i have to give too. If you havent left yet And you think there may be room for myself And my ukelele you can contact me vía email - michaelrcox88@gmail.com all the best with the trip either way

Tags
arc, australia, panama