Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Toronto
Default Panama to Philippines

Looking for crew for Pacific crossing, From Panama to Philippines. Looking at about a 4-5 month crossing stopping in Galapagos, Tahiti, Fiji Palau (other stops may be required) then Davao, Mindanao. Non paying trip, food and basic living expenses will be payed by Yacht. Flights to and from yacht and visa fees will not be payed. The yacht is a Mariner 40 Ketch fully equipped flying Canadian flag. We plan to leave Panama around the June 15, 2013. Alternatively, owner may not be present for the entire voyage, in which case a skipper and second crew is required and some arrangement will change.
Nicholas

Old 06-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Coromandel
Default In Panama and ready to go!

Hi Nicholas,

my name is Beth, I'm 25 years old and from New Zealand. I am right now in Shelter Bay Marina on the Caribbean side of the canal.

I have been sailing in the Caribbean and working on a boat in Honduras for the past three months. I have sat night watches in 2 hour shifts with a crew of myself and two others and can comfortably hand steer a course (even when the moon and stars disappear behind the clouds!) I have my advanced diver certification and really enjoy all aspects of life at sea.

I understand the challenges of living in a confined space with others and consider myself patient and able to get along with people from all walks of life. I am also able to cook delicious food under sail on a rolling sea.

If you are still looking for crew and think I could be suitable please contact me on b.pearsallAThotmailDOTcom

Thanks,

Beth

Old 06-05-2013, 03:17 AM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: sydney

Hello,
I'm a 33 year old portuguese environmental engineer that has been travelling the past 4,5 years around latin america. I'm also dedicated to yoga and narupath. I'm fluent in spanish and english and can understand french and italian. I love to cook and I'm a great team player.
The last year I've been driving through Latin America with my australian partner and we are now in Costa Rica. Now is time to head back home to sydney and we would love the opportunity to crew on your yacht all the way back. It has been a dream of ours for a long time.
My partner is an extremely positive person, a team player and a hard worker. He is a PADI scuba and freediving instructor and fluent in Spanish and French. He also loves to cook and he is happy to night watch. He has a little experience sailing in Sydney and Tampa bay and 6 years travel experience :-).
We really hope to hear from you soon!
If you need more information, please send us an email to joanaprates2008@gmail.com
Old 11-14-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Ipswich
Default Experienced sailor looking to cross pacific

Hi Nicolas,

My name is Will and I am a 23 year old very experienced sailor. I am currently crewing an Oyster 56 across the Indian Ocean having joined them in Australia. I will be continuing to sail with them across the Atlantic to Antigua for the beginning of April. I will then be looking for a boat to sail with across the pacific with. Can easily make my way across to join you in Panama.

I am extremely capable sailor with lots of experience, comfortable doing watches on my own at night. I am a very capable engineer with a degree in mechanical engineering. I have plenty of experience dealing with customs and immigration when arriving in new countries by boat.

To tell you some more about my self I am a very healthy active individual. I love to sail, travel, surf, windsurf (advanced instructor), dive (experienced), hike etc.

Please let me know if I could be of assistance to you. Can provide more details of myself, CV and good reference if require.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Will

Willjones.waj@googlemail.com