Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 01-29-2015, 05:08 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: La Trinité sur mer
Wink Scotland June 2015

I am going to sail to Scotland next june

First part : May 15 to May 29 : From La Trinité sur Mer (South Brittany) to South of Scotland (600 Miles).

Second Part: May 30 to June 12: Navigation along the Scotland coasts. If the crew and the weather are OK we may go up to the Isle of Lewis. The final port of call will be chosen to be easily accessible from Glasgow.

Third part: June 13 to June 26 : Sailing back to La Trinité sur Mer (South Brittany). Depending from the weather and the crew wishes we will stay as long as possible along the south Scotland coasts then we will sail without stopping back to France.

I have already a crew for the first part but I am looking for 2 or 3 crew members knowing how to sail for the second and third part.

Myself I am French, 62 years old and sailing since many years. My English is fluent even if I will have to learn some nautical words.

My sailboat is a Malango 9,99 built by IdbMarine (idbmarine chantier de construction naval du voilier MALANGO) and 4 years old. She is a fast sailboat comfortable for 4 crew members. Some video can be found on YouTube:

Old 02-08-2015, 01:26 PM   #2
Vee
Ensign

Home Port: luxembourg

Hi I am Vee
f, 58, fit skipper more than 8000 miles exp.
Will gladly submit resume and discuss dates
on email elvitanna@gmail.com
best regards
(I am also French speaning)

Old 03-16-2015, 12:17 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Madrid
Default Hello

Hello my name is Pablo Valero, i am 21 years old, Student of business adminsitration and Marketing.

I am a very competent crew with long experience, since i was 10 i have been sailing with a bavaria 36 miles and miles.

I can speak english, french and spanish.

And the best i am a perfect cooker.

Sociable proactive and easy to life with.

For me the dates are perfect,

If you are interested in,

contact

pablovalerosanz@gmail.com