Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 12-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
Ensign

Default Southport to Melbourne

Good morning,
Manureva is a fifty six foot well founded traditional timber ketch lying in Southport Queensland and ready for the voyage home to Melbourne in early January 2012.
If there is someone out there with some experience who would like to come aboard for the 14 day or so trip, I would love to hear from you.
We day sail mostly and don't go to sea in adverse conditions.
Thank you
Peter Watson
Attached Thumbnails
S.Y. Manureva.jpg  

Old 12-22-2011, 03:01 AM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: airlie beach
Smile hello

hello my name is jack mcdermott. you called me about three months aggo in airle beach about doing this delivery but i could not go as i was already going to hobart on another yacht i also dident realise it was going to be this late. i finished that delivery about six weeks aggo and am now in hobart looking for another delivery and would love to talk to u about this one. I still have your phone number and i have called u but you were busy. il try and call again or you can email me.

Old 12-22-2011, 06:19 AM   #3
Ensign

Hi Jack,
Good to hear from you.
My plan is to leave Southport for Port Phillip Bay on 4 January, and I'd love to have you aboard. Please phone me or post your phone number here and I'll call you
Cheers, Peter Watson
Old 12-22-2011, 07:05 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: airlie beach

hey mate my number is 0428877785 you wont beable to get me until tommoro afternoon as il be on a pane to canberra where im spending christmas and then il have to find a way from canberra to southport.
thanks for the quick reply
talk to u soon
Old 01-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #5
Ensign

Jack,
Please call me on 041858469
Thanks Peter
Old 01-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: Marseille

Hello,
I m travelling around the world for 1 year. I just arrive in Sydney from New Zealand yesterday and I have 1,5month to sail around Australia. So, I'm french and sail since I'm little boy in the Mediterannean sea in little laser, Hobbie cat and some windsurf. More recently I skip a 12m during 3 days with 8 persons near Marseille and just one month ago I take part to a daily race in Auckland (the Rhum Race). I'm able to came wherever you are to join you.
Hope we could sail some weeks or some days together, join me !!
Michel.

Tags
melbourne