Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-04-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: New bedford
Default Tahit1 to Fiji May 2015

53 foot Lymon Moss custom double ended motor sailor with a heavy emphasis on the sailing side of the equation. Gorgeous boat. Skipper is a friend and I had to bail out so I'm looking for replacement crew.

If you know any blue water sailors who would be interested in getting flown to Tahiti on May 4 or 5 and then sailing to Fiji (15 days at sea) - airplane expenses covered by Skipper - more adventures possible from there, let me know asap.

Old 04-10-2015, 12:15 AM   #2
Admiral

Home Port: Bundarra, NSW
Vessel Name: None

Sounds awesome, I'm fairly surprised you haven't been swamped by responses. Although you don't mention, I assume this only applies to people in the US?

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: All sections
haiqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:18 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: mercedes

we are curently in colorado put will be in the philippines durig that time period- short flight-will send introduction-thank you mark & em brown
Old 04-25-2015, 11:39 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Berlin

Hi, sounds great. I've been sailing since 20 jears, North Sea, Br. Channel, Baltic Sea, Mediterranium, ARC, Caribic Islands. Looking for new experience after retirement.
Old 05-19-2015, 01:34 AM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Marblehead

My name is Samantha and I'm a 22 year old recent college graduate looking for an opportunity to have some overseas adventures! I'm open to traveling just about anywhere but have a special place in my heart for New Zealand and the South Pacific. Would be willing to pay for my own transportation, cook/contribute to meals and am flexible with boat expenses.

At the age of six, I joined my family in circumnavigating the globe for eight years on our Halberg Rassy 53'ft. After returning to the states for high school and college, I am ready to get back to the cruising lifestyle! I grew up on the water and am passionate about traveling.

I am also a hard worker with a good attitude and love trying new things. In addition to my crew experience (docking, anchoring, night watch, long passages etc.), I raced 420's throughout high school, am a certified diver, love to cook, and enjoy a refreshing g&t with good company every once in a while. Available starting in June/July 2015.

Cheers!

Sam

Tags
fiji