Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 10-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: My boat
Vessel Name: YachtZ
Default Travel companion wanted

No not searching for relationship. My wife wouldn't enjoy that to much. I am looking for a person or couple that are in the position to travel and pay there share of e lenses but don't want the responsibility of owning a boat. I have a 44' Nova Heritage motor Trawler. I am. Urgently in Freeport Texas and will be heading to Fort Lauderdale next week . I will be there provisioning the boat and doing some other things for about a month. Then I am heading south will be stopping and seeing places and doing things on the way to TT, Venezuela. So I have a Fore Cabin that has three bunks and a private head available to the right person or people. I don't care about age or experience as long as your capable and willing to learn and help . If you I tested contact me and we will discuss and or meet.

Old 10-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
Ensign

Default Traveling Companion Wanted

Traveling Companion wanted
I am looking for someone who wants to travel for the next several months on a motor trawler. Someone who can pay all there own expenses . Prefer female age doesn't matter just in good health and can help with watches and clean up after yourself. I am looking for someone who is calm and doesn't smoke or do any drugs, can drink responsibly, and doesn't come with a bag full of drama or problems. You don't have to be very knowledgable about boats but prefer you can handle being on the ocean and are interested in learning and helping out with little things. This isn't a sexual partner type thing I am looking for just someone to talk to enjoy the boat and trip with and who can help me out with doing some watches. Don't even bother if you think I am wealthy and gonna be some sugar daddy or something I have sold all I have and I have put it into my boat and this trip. I can pay for me and my boat you need to at least be able to pay for all your own expenses and needs. I tried offering out bunks for people who could pay there the own way but it appears all the ones who have been interested think they should be paid to get to go on a vacation and that I should pay them. This is a power boat there is little to no work except clean up after yourself and maybe a few watches. I do all my own work on my boat. So if you think you should be paid or I should pay your way to have a vacation please look elsware. I am in Freeport Texas I will be leaving early morning of the 31st my first Maine stop will be Fort Lauderdale. There is no set stops or time frames this is about a great adventure and seeing and doing things that most people lonely dream about. If you are very serious about joining me then please let me know ASAP. This trip to Florida will be about a week and the perfect trip to see how we can co exist.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #3

Home Port: Washington DC
Vessel Name: SV Mahdee

I hope you have better luck in finding crew for your upcoming passage and beyond. Our policy here is that ads are placed with the assumption the crew will not be paid nor will they pay for the passage beyond their own share of food/drink.

Fair winds,

What we're doing - The sailing life aboard and the Schooner Chandlery.

redbopeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
Ensign

Default Think I found a great couple that want to go

I think I have found a great couple that want to go so thanks for those of you who where interested.