Originally Posted by Ede
Hello my name is Eduard. I am looking for a sailing experience from Portugal to the Canary Islands - Transatlantic.
What do I bring into the crew?
- Playing the Ukulele and bringing one
- Good cook and social uncomplicated character.
- Experience on a 6,5 m sailing boat in the baltic sea 300nm
- Willing to do night watches
- Rock climber that know how to tie a bowline and a clove hitch
- Willing to share costs but I do not want to charter
If you think I am a match for your crew write me a mail or WhatsApp message
Playing and bringing a Ukulele may not be the best reference.
People with perfect pitch can toss one down a well without hitting all the banjos.
No offense meant. I couldn't resist the setup for the joke.