Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 08-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Vancouver
Vessel Name: Ete Infini

Just getting my ducks in a row here. I will be purchasing a sailboat in the late spring 2011. And more likely it will need to be relocated. I will either buy it around southern California or around the gulf of mexico. It will be around 45ft, early 2000, of a well known brand (no junk or fixer upper), fully equiped for blue water sailing, with all proper electronics, safety and insurance. It will be fully surveyed before departure to ensure that there is no surprises. I will be looking for a crew (2) to help me and my companion to relocate it to Vancouver Canada. I am a well seasoned coastal sailor, I.E. puget sound, gulf islands etc..... Some bluewater sailing in the gulf of mexico in the late 70's but nothing since. So i will be looking for at least one well seasoned ocean going crew. I will pay for all expenses while on board, including all cost needed to cover all crew if there is other cost such as visas, permit etc.....

This is not a paid position, nor do I seek any kind of financial gain. I know this is kind of early, but I like to be prepared. duration of the trip will be either 2 or 6 weeks depending on the locality of the purchase.

If any one think they would be interested and availiable around July or august 2011, please either reply to my e-mail or on this tread. Thank you, and happy sailing.

Old 12-14-2011, 03:51 AM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Philadelphia

I can only offer small lake sailing experience but would like to crew for you for open water experience.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:27 AM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Denver

Hello! I'm a 25 yo female from Denver, CO, and my boyfriend, Blake, and I would like to join a crew this summer. I've sailed a couple times before, and we're both eager to learn. I'm laid-back and enjoy cooking, drawing, teaching yoga, and being helpful where ever I'm needed. Currently, I'm a yoga teacher and a credit risk analyst. Blake is a mechanical engineer.

It you are still looking for crew, I'd love to talk to you! Please email me at jessicadanaowens@gmail.com