Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 02-21-2015, 08:30 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Amsterdam
Default World trip

Hello,

I'm cursing with a Bavaria 38 around the world. It was the idea to do it together with my girlfriend but she get homesick. So this ended up. Now I'm solo but I would like to share my trip or parts of it with people. The boat is in a good condition. Water maker, wind pilot, enough energy, and good sails. The idea was to go south and see Patagonia. But it's not clear jet. Solo is not possible there.

Let me know if you would like it.
I think if you need some reference I can gif you addresses from the last trip where a bring too gils from canaries to Salvador.

See my fb page r
Ritme sy

Old 02-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Münster

Do you start from Amsterdam and when?

Old 02-24-2015, 04:22 PM   #3
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritme View Post
Hello,

I'm cursing with a Bavaria 38 around the world. It was the idea to do it together with my girlfriend but she get homesick. So this ended up. Now I'm solo but I would like to share my trip or parts of it with people. The boat is in a good condition. Water maker, wind pilot, enough energy, and good sails. The idea was to go south and see Patagonia. But it's not clear jet. Solo is not possible there.

I think if you need some reference I can gif you addresses from the last trip where a bring too gils from canaries to Salvador.

See my fb page r
Ritme sy
The position now is Salvador Brazil
Old 02-25-2015, 08:12 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: boise
Default What is your facebook page?

What is your facebook page? I would love to see....

Thanks,
Matthew
Old 02-26-2015, 01:22 AM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Maceio
Default Salvador Patagonia

Jordy,

I am in Maceio, north of you, about 4 hrs by car. Are you still looking for crew. Please let me now. l.fernando.ribs@gmail.com

Regards,
Fernando
Old 02-26-2015, 11:35 AM   #6
Ensign

Default Replaying

My Facebook name is Ritme sy.
Old 03-01-2015, 04:04 PM   #7
Ensign

Home Port: Citrus Heights

Nothing on FB by that name.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:37 PM   #8
Ensign

Home Port: boise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weto View Post
Nothing on FB by that name.
Found you on Facebook - mine is Matthew Kersplatt Silvers
Old 03-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #9
Ensign

Home Port: Sydney

Hi Ritme, where are you at now?
I'm looking for work onboard a boat that could get me to Mexico. I'll be in Colombia in a week or so.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #10
Ensign

Home Port: Sydney
Default Carrie

Hi Ritme, where are you at now?
I'm looking for work onboard a boat that could get me to Mexico. I'll be in Colombia in a week or so.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:25 PM   #11
Ensign

Home Port: Madrid
Default Hello

Hello Ritme,

firstly I admire you for what you are doing, and i wish i could have the time to join all the trip.

What i can do is to join around 4 months, I dont care in what step you are I can take a plane. I discovered my lfie is at the sea and I would love to share experiences and time with a person with the same filosophy of life.

Contact my email pablovalerosanz@gmail.com
Old 01-05-2016, 06:10 AM   #12
Ensign

Home Port: Villesse (go)
Default my candidacy

If am not to late, i offer my candidcy for the trip. If possible i prefer to have a contact by mail. subani@hotmail.it In the log must be my profile. Ready to give more information, thk and have a good new year. Rgds Ivo
Old 01-12-2016, 01:00 PM   #13
Ensign

Home Port: New York
Default Wow

Quote:
Hello,

See my fb page r
Ritme sy
so cool! Can you tell me please where are you now? Can you sent link to your facebook page, maybe instagram?
Old 01-18-2016, 07:15 AM   #14
Ensign

Home Port: Villesse (go)

Quote:
Hello,

See my fb page r
Ritme sy
Dear Ritme,
Please contact me by mail: dubani@hotmail.it or skype subivo1 Infortunatly, now i leave to england to bring out a yacht. I would like to know when is planned your eventual departure.
Rgds,
Ivo