Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruiserlog's Yacht Club > The Tavern | Welcome Aboard
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-24-2019, 09:44 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Hamburg
Default Almost Day Skipper ;) Looking for opportunities to learn :)

Hi,

I am Karin and since I spent 60 days on a sailing boat cruising the Aegean sea in July and August of 2018, I am determined to learn how to sail! Simply loved it So with no theoretical knowledge, and only some experience with the metemi and anchoring, I attended a Day Skipper training in Teneriffe last September, passed the theoretical exam - and almost passed the practical part ... Now, I am really looking to get some hands-on experience with sailing, and to finish the certification. Hope to find some inspiration here, and ideally even opportunities to practise. Definitely looking forward to this.

Cheers,

Karin

Old 09-30-2019, 12:51 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Southampton
Vessel Name: Tyro

Hi Karin

If you can get to the south coast of England next summer you'd be welcome to join me cruising in my Westerly Centaur for a time. It won't be luxurious,and the weather is unlikely to be as good as in the Aegean but it'll be fun and, I hope, Instructive.

PM me if you're interested

Steve

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules