Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruiserlog's Yacht Club > Cruiser's Market
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 02-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Southampton
Default Navionics Plotter Cartridge for Asia (31XG)

For sale - One Navionics 31XG cartridge, (compactflash card) that will fit many modern chartplotters, including most of the current Raymarine range. It covers the Indian Ocean which includes India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Borneo and The Philippines.

It was bought in Jan 2012 for a Yacht delivery, (and is completely up to date) but is now surplus to requirements. These cost around £180 / US$350 new and this one is in perfect as new condition. Its on eBay until March 4th, for £120, but if it does not sell, I will accept £100.

Currently, I have the cartridge with me in the UK, and can post for the actual cost depending on where the item is shipped from. (Please send SMS to +44 7940 543059 if you need to contact me). I do travel to Thailand frequently so I could also deliver there.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Ensign

Sorry, this has now been sold.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
Ensign

Thumbs down What the heck has this got to do with a plotter cartridge !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkallis View Post
. A lot of companies involved in offshore operations will need to charter this type of boat to service their offshore employees and installations. There are many of them available for hire but finding the best is not a child's play. These types of companies (offshore companies) need to transfer men and supplies to and from their offshore installations, such as oil rigs, and this could only be done by chartering a crew boat as it will be utterly expensive to purchase a boat for that purpose. The boat will be loaded with as many supplies as it can accommodate for offshore servicing and will make a return trip with employees who have come to the end of their shifts. It will also return with waste, mails and other stuffs that need to be brought back to the mainland.
Sam Kallis - Why was this sent ?
Old 05-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Capt'n

Home Port: Port Douglas
Vessel Name: S/V Travesty

I think the guy is a spammer ...

Tags
31xg, asia, cartridge, navionics