Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruiserlog's Yacht Club > Cruiser's Market
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 10-05-2015, 05:53 AM   #1
Admiral

Home Port: Bundarra, NSW
Vessel Name: None
Default Wanted: Dead TackTick MN100 batteries

Hi guys 'n gals,

Unusual request here. If anyone out there has replaced the batteries on their TackTick MN100 or MN100-2 instruments (P/N: T110 Digital Display, T111 Dual Display or T112 Analog Wind) I'd like the dead batteries please.

I have several instruments that were shipped to Raymarine Australia for testing and they came back with their batteries missing. There was nothing wrong with the instruments and I refuse to pay $90 each for the battery replacement kits.

I bought some new NiMH coin batteries in bulk but need the tiny little connector that they use, which I haven't been able to source despite 40 years in the electronics industry.

Willing to pay shipping to Australia (zip 4305) for as many as you can supply.

I'm also looking for the following items, preferable real cheap because I'm restoring an old ferro - well, actually two of them! - on a shoestring budget:

T120 Wireless Wind Transmitter
T121 Hull Transmitter
T910 Hull Triducer (aka Airmar DST800V)
T909 Fluxgate Compass (not urgent)

Dead or damaged units are OK, I may be able to repair them given enough time, and in any case they would make good parts units.

I have some items left over from the rewire of a lightning struck yacht that might be usable as swaps if you're using the ST60 system:

ST60+ Graphic Display E22075-P (Seatalk/NMEA)
ST6001+ Autopilot E12098 (Seatalk)

They light up but I can't test them any further than that without a complete Seatalk system. Let me know what you have and let's make a deal.

Rob

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: All sections
haiqu is offline   Reply With Quote