Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Regional Cruising > Pacific & Australasia
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 03-28-2015, 02:56 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: cairns
Default Looking for an Australian Sailing Adventure

Dear Captain
I'm Alessio,
a 25 yo boy. I' m young but i have a lot experience around the world, specially in the red sea where I worked as a Divemaster for a period of nearly 2 years.

I am an enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly person that enjoys hard work. Another important attribute that I have learnt is the respect and responsibility a person must have for nature, not just as a scuba diver but also as a person in general.

I can travel everywhere all around Australia to join your vessel as a crew member, i can spend from few days or weeks to some months on board.

I'm not a phone addicted I'm clean and tidy man.
I love cooking, climbing, camping, fishing, spearfishing, snorkeling, diving and scuba diving.
I'm also a Wingsuite pilot, so I have lot of fun stories and experience to share. I will love to listen some other else experience.

I would like to discover the beauty of nature especially the sea.
I have travelled to Australia from Verona, Italy in December 2014. My primary goal for travelling is to gain experience in the Diving / Boating / Sailing field that will further me for the rest of my life. I am an extremely reliable and a very self-motivated individual with a Dive Master license and over 300 dives under my belt.
Other qualifications I possess include a first aid certificate (BLSD-Basic Life Support Defibrillation and EFR Emergency First Response) and a number of courses in emergency-rescue and first-response. I have great mechanical and electrical knowledge and performed regular routine maintenance of scuba diving gear. I have also worked as a hydraulics mechanic electrician and a plumber so I would class myself as being very handy and technically minded.
I'm a non smoker but i don't mind if others are smokers.

As i state above I'm young, I have lot of experience but I will never stop to improve my knowledges.
I can tight the basic marine knots but I want to learn more of navigation, live on board and sailing / cruising.
I also know about the marine biology and i would like to discover beauty of the Australian one.

If you need to know more information or feedback about me please feel free to contact me or ask some reference.

Old 03-12-2019, 08:46 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Geelong
Default Cruising to south pacific

We should be in Cairns in May and would love to meet you with a view to you joining us on the boat.
I am a scuba diver and have compressor and tanks on board.
My wife and I are working our way up the nsw coast, currently in Sydney.
Richard 0427050284

Tags
australia, sail, sailing