Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruising Forums > The Multihull Club
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
Ensign

G'day mates,

I'm new here, do not as yet have a vessel and I'm searching the forum reserching various vessels that may suit my needs. i.e. Live aboard on the East Coast of Australia between the Hawkesbury River, NSW and North Queensland...with the odd trip to New Caledonia or perhaps the Solomons, should I, and the vessel, be up to it at a later date.

For some reason, don't ask me why cause I don't know, I've become hooked on Trimarans but I can find little information on Tri's. I guess I'll end-up with a mono simply because I can find lots of information on them.

I thought I would find a few post on various Tri's here in the MULTIHULL CLUB section but all I can find are views and information on cats!

How about the webmaster changing the name of the MULTIHULL CLUB section to "The Cat Club" and starting a new section tittled "The Tri Club" for Tri sailors/lovers?

Just a thought!

Calm water to you all mates.

Bill AU

Old 05-24-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
Admiral

Hello Bill,

As the heading for this forum states "The Multihull Club (new)", topics and posts on Trimarans probably reflect the ratio of these compared to Catamarans. Taking into account that we are covering CRUISING multihulls. Check your other post on the subject HERE

We welcome input on Cruising Trimarans - certainly a subject that needs coverage.

Richard