My name is Petter Englund. My good friend, Viktor Charpentier, and I have assembled a crew of 6-7, and are now seeking a suitable yacht to set sail for an Atlantic crossing with the ARC Atlantic Rally in the beginning of November 2017.
Please read on for some quick facts on us:
Skipper (myself) Petter Englund:
- Competitive sailor trained in the three-year National Sailing Program high school in Ängelholm, Sweden. Competed in 29er, C55 and everything between.
- Completed three years of youth summer training in the Swedish Sea Cadets, conducted by the Swedish Navy
- Swedish Sailing Federation sailing instructor Red Level
- Extensive skipper experience sailing the waters of Skagerrak, Kattegatt, and the Mediterranean
- Certified Nautical Officer class VIII in the Swedish national system (i.e. examined in Navigation, Radar, Radio, Safety onboard)
-Long-time cruising, competitive and ocean sailors with experience from the waters of Skagerrak, Kattegatt, the Baltic, and the Mediterranean
-Many with skipper experience from those waters
-Many with extensive ocean and heavy-weather sailing
Contact me to the email below if you have a sailing vessel and are looking for an experienced crew to transfer that boat for you, East to West, in participation with the ARC Atlantic Rally, starting the 5th of November 2017 from Gran Canaria, or around that time.
+46 70 59 81 074