Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-16-2015, 05:24 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Sydney
Default Crew wanted - Australia to South America

Hi All,

Looking for a couple of people to join me and my yacht on a trip to South America with stop overs along the pacific islands including Pitcairn and Easter Is...

I'm in my late 30s, ex military and then banking and finance, well traveled, easy going, sociable etc sailed on and off for last 20 years on all kinds of boats and looking for like minded people that want to get away on an adventure...

Yacht is a 30footer so not big, though with decent headroom and space, long keel built in aluminium setup to handle all kinds of weather (and tested

Ideally I'd like 3 people so myself plus 2 others that have the time and money to get away..I'll cover all boat related expenses in terms of maintenance but would look to share any fuel costs, marina costs (if we choose to stay in a marina) and food costs...

Plan to depart Sydney early Oct, then head up north past Brisbane and once the blow clears, head over so around December...

Old 05-16-2015, 07:04 AM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Sydney

I got my timeframes mixed up...leaving Sydney Oct but not leaving Australia till cyclone is over

Old 07-03-2015, 03:20 AM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Ontario

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedolphin View Post
I got my timeframes mixed up...leaving Sydney Oct but not leaving Australia till cyclone is over
Hey just wondering if you had any luck finding a crew. My name is Jeff and I am new to this forum, so I apologize for any annoying questions I might have I am very interested in getting to Panama from New Zealand but not until May 2016 . what advice can you give me to help me get started ? Are you going there around this timeline? or would you know anybody else?
Old 07-08-2015, 01:24 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: jura
Default price

Hi,

what will be the budget do you think?
And where you plan to go in south america?

Tags
america, australia, crew, crew wanted, south america