Volunteer Crew Available
Darwin to South East Asia (anywhere!) or Indian Ocean
I am a 27 y/o research scientist from NSW, on a backpacking sabbatical. I am at the start of circumterrestrial journey - hoping to go right around the globe without flying.
I have made my way to Darwin to look for passage as volunteer crew to Indonesia, East Timor, or anywhere else in S.E. Asia, the Indian Ocean or even Africa. Departing June, July or August 2013.
I am in Darwin now.
- I have a few weeks of sailing experience in races out of Newcastle, Cairns and as a volunteer deckhand on a sailing cruise boat in the Palm Islands.
- Willing to share costs.
- I am very hardworking and can do night watches, cook, clean etc.
- I can help out with boat preparations and maintenance ahead of the trip.
- My travel plans are completely flexible; so I can do short or long trips.
- I am particularly interested in the upcoming 2013 rallies: Darwin to Dili, Sail Indonesia and Darwin to Ambon.
- I am also interested in any local sailing out of Darwin.
- PADI Open Water Diver.
- I don't get seasick.
klcnielsen <at> gmail.com (I check my emails every day)
0466 969 973 (please leave a message with your number if you donít get me right away)