Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 09-03-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Scranton
Default East Coast US to Anywhere!

Hello all, I am a 22 year old adventure seeker who just recently completed my first sailing trip (Hawaii to Fiji) on a 42ft Hunter sailboat. It was an amazing experience and now I have the travel bug. I will be graduating university mid-December 2013 and am looking to travel by boat to my next destination. I really do not have any particular place in mind (maybe a trans-Atlantic crossing?) and am open to wherever you would like to travel to. Like I said, my only experience was a 22 day trip as part of a 3 man crew from Hawaii to Fiji, but I am a healthy and fit person that will be able to help you during your journey. Let me know when and where you are going, and I will let you know if I can join your adventure!

Old 10-07-2013, 03:40 AM   #2
Capt.

Home Port: Portsmouth
Vessel Name: Leda
Send a message via Skype™ to Sysiphus

I have a Ta Chiao 41 ketch that I will be sailing from Port Isabel, TX (Just east of Brownsville and Matamoros, Tamalipas, Mexico and west of S. Padre Island) in just a couple of days. I will make a rumb line to Key West, and beat to its southern side. I will lay over in Key West a couple of days to rest and then weather prevailing, round the southern tip of Florida and passing Jupiter Inlet and Hobe Sound, head straight for Hampton Rhoads and Portsmouth, Virginia, skirting the Gulf Stream. Expecting each leg of the passage to be 10-12 days and ovrall trip around 30.

Portsmouth is the 0 mile mark for the ICW and at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. From there you might be able to catch a ride on another boat headed south into the Carribean or back to the Yucatan Peninsula for the winter...
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2014, 05:42 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Burlington

I am 28 with another crew member who is 45, in an Ericson 32 '73 heading down the ICW from NYC Dec. 1st to the Caribbean. I am an experienced sailor and we are very happy to include anyone who wants to share in this adventure.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: san diego

Hello AustinSirch, we are a 27yo couple that are interested in sailing down to the Caribbean. We are very hardworking and would love to join the trip. Can take care of food and travel expenses. Looking to finish work at a surf camp on Halloween and then we could meet you where you and your sailing partner are. Would love to skype or FaceTime and email to talk more about the details. alwaysbolding@gmail.com

Tags
east coast