I'm currently living in Berlin, Germany. I'm planning to head home soon (San Francisco, California!) but am looking for the most creative, life-changing way to do it.
What I need:
1. A crew position on your lovely boat, departing from anywhere from Europe/SE Asia, any time before September.
2. To land in California or Hawaii.
What I can offer:
1. I can definitely pull my weight $$$$$$wise.
2. I have minimal sailing experience (does a cruise to Ensenada count?) but LOTS of enthusiasm and a true willingness to learn. My hero is John Fairfax
3. I have an awesome sense of humor, am pretty neat, healthy and in shape, and could probably beat you at any card game.
Who I am:
1. 28 years old, female, normally works in digital media, lover of street food, cats, and billiards.
2. US citizen with valid passport.
3. Very easy going, pretty flexible, extremely low maintenance.
And lastly, you can see a snapshot of what I'm about here:
My TravBuddy profile.
Hope this helps and look forward to hearing from anyone/everyone soon!