Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-21-2014, 10:14 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Singapore
Default [Moneyless Travels] Seeking Your Support

My name is Elsa, I am an Estonian national, and I am currently undertaking an unsupported and unfunded journey around the world using only travel which is free or bartered for in exchange for work and professional services.

During my travels I have been volunteering along the way, hoping to contribute to the countries and communities that have supported my journey.

I have been building an art school for Cambodian street kids; working on Earthship concepts and construction; and building websites, one of them for the NGO Let Us Create in Cambodia.

Since starting my journey two months ago, I have walked, hitched, ridden and flown from Cambodia to Bali, through Indonesia, and now onto Singapore where the next leg of my journey awaits.

I am seeking your support in finding passage on board one of the yachts bound for Santos, Brazil (or getting closer to the desired destination) where I will continue the journey to the ultimate of world events, the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

I would love to work on the yacht during the time without pay to earn out the food, accommodation and ride. I'm physically fit and capable and able to take on any role required. I have numerous references available on request should you require them.

I thank you for your time and your consideration in this matter and I hope you are able to help me in my travels and adventure.

Lots of love!

elsa.saks@gmail.com
http://trip.elza.ee/en/