Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 11-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
the PHANTOM

Home Port: humberston
Thumbs up Ready to go asap !

set to go at the drop of a hat !
hello there! work done for another season until march time so looking to continue adventures . i,m from England and the weathers now on the turn .... not good ! i,m a life long waterman. pro surf rescue lifeguard, surfer, swimmer, fisherman and experienced crewman on long distance passages. 2 pacific , 2 atlantic and half an indian crossing under me belt. over 15,000 nm logged. hold a day skippers rya qual. plus vhf radio cert. etc and highly qualified in all first aid ..... very good cook (so i,m told!) . extremely fit, healthy.never seasick ever. very safety conscious on passages.spent half a lifetime travelling the world in search of waves in some wild places. extremely alert ...incredible eyesight thanks to my job. A trained eye. pretty relaxed , laid back. and also very neat and tidy. anyone in need of a good crewman , give me a shout, pretty much ready to go .... cheeers ... Neil

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off