Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 10-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Marktoberdorf
Default Sailing "Hand against bunk"

Hi. I'm Holger, 44 year's young, born in Germany, but a world citizen by passion.

After 25 year's of working i decided that the time is right, to set up a long and good look into the wide world. So canceled my job, my apartment, sold everything except my trekking-equipment.....and started at Januar 17. 2013 to the biggest adventure of my life.

Long story short: I will travel around the world, make some realy useful work, meet a lot of interesting people, take a look at some magnificent landscapes.....as long, as they are there !

Between the continents i will not fly......and here comes YOUR part in my story.

I'm in Bombay (who decided, to call the city now "Mumbay" ????) right now, looking for a crossing to Africa (preferred Sanzibar). After the Cyclon now has abated, i hope, someone is sailing in this direction.

In sailing.....i'm a blank sheet of paper. So.....you can fill it with knowledge and experience ! I'm willing to learn, like i've learned so much on my journey through the world right now.

Never built a Bamboo-Hut before. Never worked with special-abled children. Never teached in a small poor village.

You can take a look here: Holger und die Weltenbummlerei

Sorry for my lousy english. But i never had to use it much in germany....but it's becoming better by every day of my journey !

There is not much money, i have to offer. 120,--$ for a week is my budget.....and since yet it works out with it.

So....i hope, that someone may help me. Even if YOU can not help me right now by yourself, because you are sailing in the Atlantic or in the South Sea.....but....maybe you know a friend, who is just now somewhere near.....please give him or her a short message, that there is a soul with a special wish.....

I know, that there is someone out there, to make that wish become true........it's just my job, to reach out to this person......and this is one try !!

So please.....spread this into the world of sailing......thank you very much !

Warmest greetings

Holger

Holger und die Weltenbummlerei

Old 10-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Marktoberdorf
Default Sailing to Tanzania

Wow.....it's not so easy, to find a sailor to Tanzania.

Seems, that this part of the Indian Ocean is not that traveled like other parts.

Well....my visa runs out on 05/11/2013......so if no miracle happens (and i believe in miracles....)...i have to take a flight to Daressalam.

Not as much fun as sailing!

Please......help me....

Tags
sail, sailing