Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums

Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums (http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/)
-   Our Virtual Yacht Club (http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Yacht Burgee (http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/f26/yacht-burgee-1533.html)

imagine2frolic 12-18-2007 09:17 PM

I was wondering if anyone has submitted a design? If not, or one has not been chosen then how about this...CYC with the first C reversed...simple, and symetrical

MMNETSEA 12-19-2007 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imagine2frolic (Post 15987)
I was wondering if anyone has submitted a design? If not, or one has not been chosen then how about this...CYC with the first C reversed...simple, and symetrical

Like this ƆYC ??

But who for ??

imagine2frolic 12-19-2007 01:23 PM

The club here asked for thoughts on a design, and that just popped into my empty head.....LOLOLOLOL

Tugtyee 01-24-2008 05:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by imagine2frolic (Post 16013)
The club here asked for thoughts on a design, and that just popped into my empty head.....LOLOLOLOL

I love to draw and I thought about this....See attached.Attachment 337

Lighthouse 01-24-2008 06:23 PM

@tugtyee

That's great. One problem though.

Ideally, a burgee should have a "mirror" image on the back side because of print "bleed" through the fabric. The alternative is to have double fabric sewn together with the obvious cost implication.

Don't forget the CruiserLog decals HERE in the meantime.

imagine2frolic 01-25-2008 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I had in mind....I am no artist....LOLOLOLOL

Tugtyee 01-25-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighthouse (Post 17341)
@tugtyee

That's great. One problem though.

Ideally, a burgee should have a "mirror" image on the back side because of print "bleed" through the fabric. The alternative is to have double fabric sewn together with the obvious cost implication.

Don't forget the CruiserLog decals HERE in the meantime.

http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/pub...>/doh_icon.gif yes you are absolutly right about that ,but we got a few more minds on it now ..Hope that brings in some more ideas.

best regards..

Denny

Collingwood 05-03-2008 05:18 PM

I am absolutely atrocious at drawing but may I suggest the following:

a - Tugtyee's burgee has much merit but it is not a burgee - it is a pennant. A burgee is a flag with two tails if I remember my seamanship lessons correctly

b - I am of the opinion that a true burgee (two-tailed) looks better than a pennant, but that is just a matter of taste

c - For a design I would suggest, from let to right, a C with a globe in the centre followed by a similar be reversed C and the other half of the globe in its centre, both of which supported by the arms of a Y.

I would like to be able to provide a template but, as I mentioned, my artistic skills are stone-age.

James Lidstone-Collingwood

MMNETSEA 05-03-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collingwood (Post 21090)
a - Tugtyee's burgee has much merit but it is not a burgee - it is a pennant. A burgee is a flag with two tails if I remember my seamanship lessons correctly

b - I am of the opinion that a true burgee (two-tailed) looks better than a pennant, but that is just a matter of taste

Yacht club burgee

Members belonging to a yacht club or sailing organization may fly their club's unique triangular burgee both while underway and at anchor (however, not while racing). Traditionally, the burgee was flown from the main masthead, however it may also be flown from a small pole on the bow pulpit, or even the starboard rigging beneath the lowest starboard spreader on a flag halyard.

Traditionally, the first time a member of one club visits another, there is an exchange of burgees. Exchanged burgees are then often displayed on the premise of each, such as at a club office or bar.

-------------------------------

Pennant

Or historically called a pennon, is a long narrow flag which conveys different meanings depending on its design and use. Specific pennants might include:

* A commissioning pennant, or masthead, which a warship flies from its masthead and indicates the commission of the captain of the ship (and thus of the ship itself). In the Royal Navy, the commissioning pennant is a small St George's Cross with a long tapering plain white fly. In the United States Navy, it is red above white, with seven white stars in the blue hoist. The commissioning pennant may be displaced by various rank flags, namely the flags or pennants of admirals or commodores, and the personal flags of heads of state and members of royal families.

* A church pennant, as used by the Royal Navy, European Navies and Commonwealth Navies, is a broad pennant flown on ships and at establishments (bases) during religious services, and has the George Cross and Dutch flag incorporated chosen after the English Dutch Wars where both sides stopped for Church on a Sunday.

* A Senior Officer Present Afloat pennant using the NATO signal flag for "Starboard" is green on the hoist and fly with a white field between.

* A Gin Pennant means that the wardroom is inviting officers from ships in company to drinks. The origins of the Gin Pennant are uncertain, but it seems to have been used since the 1940s and probably earlier. Originally it was a small green triangular pennant measuring approximately 18 inches by 9 inches (460 by 230 mm), defaced with a white wine glass, nowadays the gin pennant is a Starboard pennant defaced with a wine or cocktail glass. Its colour, size and position when hoisted were all significant as the aim was for the pennant to be as inconspicuous as possible, thereby having fewer ships sight it and subsequently accept the invitation for drinks.The Gin Pennant is still in regular use by the Royal Australian Navy (RAN). Within the RAN it is common practice, whilst in port, for junior officers of one ship to attempt to raise the Gin Pennant on the halyard of another ship, thereby forcing that ship to put on free drinks for the officers of the ship that managed to raise the pennant. If, however the junior officers are caught raising the pennant, then it is their ship that must put on free drinks within their Wardroom. Usually this practice is restricted to Commonwealth Navies, however in the past, prior to increased force protection, RAN officers have successfully raised the Gin Pennant on a number of units in the USN

Maritime flags

Swagman 11-14-2008 07:56 AM

I think this is worth lots more thought.

At the risk of sounding really old fashioned, I much prefer club burgees that don't have initials or even words on them. Just a somewhat unique but simple design.

Blue and white are clearly good colours to consider.

Or if a burgee was simply two panels then most 'members' could even improvise and make their own.

Or maybe even just code flag 1 - indicating the best on the web?

I once belonged to Perth Flying Squadron and Fremantle Sailing Club. Neither origins obvious from the respective designs - but is was always good when others asked 'whats that little flag mean then?'

Cheers

JOHN

Swagman 11-21-2008 01:37 PM

Hi All,

I see all has gone quiet since a week back...........

The examples I gave above for Freo Sailing Club - a white ball on a blue field, and Perth Flying Squadron - a gold St Johns cross on a black field are equally as stylistic as say maritime code flag 1..........

So what's the view on us just picking Code Flag 1 - which is a red ball on a white field?

At this time it would signify our club is No 1.

To my knowledge no one else is using it as a club flag.

No one needs spend time originating a new design.

The simplicity means it will never get dated.

Most of us would have such a signal flag on board.....

So no expense.........

And no distribution issues either.

The examples I gave above for Freo Sailing Club - a white ball on a blue field, and Perth Flying Squadron - a gold St Johns cross on a black field are good guidelines that a simple design can stand the test of time.

So what do you all think? Please feel free to be as critical if you want........but if this was decided we could see little Cruiserlog Burgees being hoisted inside days at various spots around the globe.

JOHN

Lighthouse 11-23-2008 08:57 AM

5 Attachment(s)
It would be great to have a CruiserLog burgee. Unfortunately, they work out pretty expensive with artwork charges and minimum order quantities. These would then have to be held at a central repository to handle individual orders, payments and deliveries - a logistical nightmare for a "virtual" Yacht Club.

However, our decals have proved popular and are of good quality - and inexpensive! No minimum orders - fast delivery worldwide and secure online payment - PERFECT! Just order quickly online!

Proudly display it on your boat and be recognised as a CruiserLog member.

Our decals are printed on durable 4mil vinyl using water and UV resistant inks – meaning no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain.

Measures 3" x 5" (rectangle or oval)

Attachment 708

See all the CruiserLog gear HERE - such as shirts, t-shirts, caps, coffee mugs, beer tankards, etc.

Some examples: (Golf-shirt and shore-bag)

Attachment 710

Also for crew:

Attachment 712

Let us know how you like them. The feedback we have had is that the quality is great and the delivery fast (even as far as to Australia).

Swagman 11-23-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighthouse (Post 28011)
It would be great to have a CruiserLog burgee. Unfortunately, they work out pretty expensive with artwork charges and minimum order quantities. These would then have to be held at a central repository to handle individual orders, payments and deliveries - a logistical nightmare for a "virtual" Yacht Club.

EXACTLY. Good reason to adopt the code flag 1 as our club burgee. No?

JOHN

Lighthouse 11-23-2008 03:12 PM

Hi John

How does one relate it to CruiserLog? You would just be flying the Number one.

Swagman 11-24-2008 01:20 PM

For me it could mean the number one virtual yacht club on the web.........

Fremantle Sailing Club is a white orb on a dark blue field and I am still unsure why they chose that.

And indeed some might say their members are flying Number two.

But it is a burgee flown with pride by thousands of members. And one I've seen hanging in many other clubs where it's been presented and accepted with pride.

So if artwork, distribution and costs are whats stopping us flying a burgee, does it not make sense to take a leaf out of other more established clubs books? I personally dislike burgees that have words or initial on them - much better in my view if they are clear and distinctive. A red orb on a white field is not to my knowledge used yet by any other yacht club - and in that respect it is unique.

Case presented. It is only an idea which I hope has sufficient going for it to be adopted. No anxst on my part if its not.

Cheers

JOHN

Nausikaa 11-24-2008 02:07 PM

An alternative could be to design a burgee that is easily made by our members themselves. Let's face it, making a Brazilian flag might prove a bit of a headache but a simple burgess should be within the capabilities of most cruisers. We could even start with a standard code flag, say flag B or X but not a more complex one such as W, and add an appropriate symbol. The template for the symbol could be made available here and all the individual member would need to do would be to scale it up or down as apropriate, pin it to bunting of the right colour and cut it out before sewing it to the code flag.

I suggest second substitute, as blue and white are our colours, and adding the letters CL, in white close to the hoist.

What does the team think?

Aye // Stephen

Lighthouse 11-24-2008 02:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
So, a Number one flag is very cheap.

A blue waterproof marker is dirt cheap (you probably have one aboard). Or, a small pot of blue waterproof fabric paint.

A suggestion - to change it (easily) from the official nautical No 1 flag:

Attachment 714

No longer the Nautical number one but now - "CruiserLog, The number one Virtual Yacht Club"

Comments?

Swagman 11-24-2008 04:34 PM

Brilliant.

You've one vote from me.

Unique, no 1, simple classic design. Ticks all my boxes.

JOHN

MMNETSEA 11-24-2008 10:31 PM

Red Ball on White Backround ? Why choose a a flag that may be taken to show Japanese connections on the boat ?

Swagman 11-25-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMNETSEA (Post 28055)
Red Ball on White Backround ? Why choose a a flag that may be taken to show Japanese connections on the boat ?

Serious?

On that basis maybe we should all stop using this little chappie - http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/pub...#>/biggrin.gif

JOHN

Swagman 12-06-2008 11:48 AM

One small mod which might be worth considering - to make the pointy end of the blue section go to the middle of the red ball?

This means the red section is no longer a ball but rather a stylised 'C'. Very retro. No oriental worries. Again - simple and unique.

What does everyone think?

JOHN

Lighthouse 12-06-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

This means the red section is no longer a ball but rather a stylised 'C'.
Brilliant!!

I'll work on an image over the week-end (we have visitors - cruisers we met in SE Asia).

Lighthouse 12-06-2008 12:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Imagine the reverse.

Attachment 722

Nausikaa 12-08-2008 05:35 AM

It is neat but ímho too close to the UK's Cruising Association burgee. People might think we are just an offshoot of them.

Aye // ´Stephen

Lighthouse 12-08-2008 08:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Burgee No 11

The easiest of all to make.

Attachment 723

Any good?

MMNETSEA 12-08-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighthouse (Post 28422)
Burgee No 11

The easiest of all to make.

Attachment 723

Any good?

Does the elongation change it from a burgee to a pennant ?

Lighthouse 12-09-2008 06:23 AM

Is Nr 1 not normally a pennant?

MMNETSEA 12-09-2008 08:49 AM

True, however the one depicted appears very long horizontally which makes it a real pennant as opposed to a race code flag.

However, is the search not for house burgee , which are normally triangular?

Swagman 12-09-2008 11:12 AM

I'm not sure of the etiquette of flag shapes for burgees - but can recall at one club we had triangular burgee for regular club members, swallow tailed flag (burgee or pennant??) for flag officers, and truly long pennants flown for special events..........

Personally I'm easy with any shape but suggest we stick with regular shape used for code flag one - with the added colour sewn or coloured on top. This makes it simple for everyone who wants one to amend a code flag and get em flown!

:-)

JOHN

Lighthouse 12-09-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

we stick with regular shape used for code flag one
Please positively confirm -

1) Is the regular Nr. 1 a pennant?

2) Is it a pennant or triangle (Nr. 1) that most yachts will have aboard (as Nr. 1)?

FYI

A number ONE flag costs about $7 (most have this aboard anyway)

A Burgee costs upwards of $40 (Plus the advance design/setup/layout costs). I don't mind paying the setup costs but will anyone buy the burgees at $40? Pay online and wait for delivery from the US?

JeanneP 12-09-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighthouse (Post 28450)
A Burgee costs upwards of $40 (Plus the advance design/setup/layout costs). I don't mind paying the setup costs but will anyone buy the burgees at $40?

Nope. Did you ever follow a cruiser's thread where they are trying to find ways not to buy and/or pay for the various courtesy flags they should have? $15.00 is too much for some of them.

Don't like the lo-o-o-ong blue bar. To me, it looks like a lollipop.

Lighthouse 12-09-2008 02:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Why do I keep going back to the boat decals? At just $3 each? See HERE

(While you're about it you could order a Cruiser Log T-shirt as well)

Attachment 724

Another suggestion - on a "Substitute 2" flag. I could get a quote which should be reasonable ( with simple lettering on a stock flag).

Attachment 725

Nausikaa 12-09-2008 08:36 PM

Now that one I like very much! Blue and white are our colours too. Far better than the No. 1 pennant

I am not sure that we need the YC on the fly but with or without it this version gets my unreserved vote.

Aye // Stephen

MMNETSEA 12-09-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nausikaa (Post 28458)
Now that one I like very much! Blue and white are our colours too. Far better than the No. 1 pennant

I am not sure that we need the YC on the fly but with or without it this version gets my unreserved vote.

Aye // Stephen

DITTO!

JeanneP 12-09-2008 09:20 PM

Yup. Blue and White, like that. Vote #3 for.

Istioploos 12-10-2008 01:06 AM

I like it too. Make vote #4.

Swagman 12-10-2008 07:00 AM

I'll be five if someone is organising the printing. JOHN

Lighthouse 12-10-2008 09:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This would work better on the reverse of a double-sided burgee.

[Edit] Should maybe have V Y C (Virtual Yacht Club) instead of just Y C (Yacht Club).

Attachment 727

I was thinking to get these made by an Ebay Store:

Sample: Attachment 728

My burgees are hand made by applique method from 200 denier Solarmax flag nylon. This means I hand cut the lettering with a thermal cutter which completely seals the nylon and prevents freying, then sew the lettering to the burgee with embroidery stitching all around the edges of the letters.

Nausikaa 12-10-2008 01:26 PM

Are you taking orders yet? Count me in for 5 too.

Aye // Stephen

Lighthouse 12-10-2008 06:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Final?

C ruiser L og

V irtual Y acht C lub

Attachment 731

Shall I get a quote?

Nausikaa 12-10-2008 06:38 PM

I like this design best but I am not sure that the word "Virtual" is appropriate. We may not have a club house, a committee or club rules but even if the club is lacking in legal foundation we are none the less an affiliation in reality and not virtual.

IMHO. go for this design without the "V".

In true democratic tradition I will acquiesces for the majority decission and be proud to fly the burgee with or without the "V".

Aye // Stephen

Swagman 12-11-2008 06:46 AM

If we've started again, then I'm not 100% on the design for reasons previously stated.

IMHO flags with letter on them remind me of commercial advertising. My idea of a flag or burgee is a design that can be recognised at a distance. I'd use words of letter to advertise a company - but not a yacht club.

But clearly several think this style with letter or words is best - and someone soon will say 'OK - so do we have to get these sewn up and stocked by someone and then we all send money to xxland and await delivery etc etc'.

Please just reconsider.

My suggestion (of just basing our flag on an already commonly used code flag with a simple modification) would have been cheaper - something a lot of sailors would appreciate.

Easier to implement - meaning more flags would be flown.

Easier to recognise at a distance - my eyes would struggle with letters on a burgee beyond 100 metres.

No financial investment or risk by Cruiser Log or a supplier as no one would need to stock them.

No distribution issues - a moving crsuier is hard to deliver even a burgee to - especially when overseas.

Faster to implement we could all fly one by tomorrow morning as opposed to sometime next year.

And the bonus (for me and perhaps other traditionalists) it would leave us with a real symbolised flag and not something that looks like it is advertising something........

I repeat this one last time in the hope it helps get what I prefer, but frankly whatever the end result I'd be prepared to fly the burgee 'Cruiser Log' decides is ours.

Cheers

JOHN

Lighthouse 12-11-2008 07:03 AM

This is the one we will go with (double sided).

Attachment 727

Looks like really good quality (see pic of a sample above).

Quote:

My burgees are hand made by applique method from 200 denier Solarmax flag nylon. This means I hand cut the lettering with a thermal cutter which completely seals the nylon and prevents freying, then sew the lettering to the burgee with embroidery stitching all around the edges of the letters.

Triple stitched hem-lines, finished with solid brass grommets.

I am sewing with 200 denier solarmax flag and banner nylon, (uv treated) and I line double sided flags with tyvec to block the light coming thru.

You can order individually or in small groups.

I would like $35 each.

As it is handled through an Ebay Store, payment is easily handled via PayPal, credit card, etc., - directly on the Ebay Store's webpage. This lady has been making burgees for 8 years.

So, do we still go with these quality burgees at $35.00 ? Will we have orders?

I say - do it, and do it properly!

Swagman 12-12-2008 10:22 AM

You'll have one order from me.

JOHN

Lighthouse 12-12-2008 10:31 AM

Great John. I want to see the first photo of the first one on a boat.

She is busy making the first one today and will have them on her Ebay store over the weekend. I will post the URL here as soon as it is ready.

Lighthouse 12-15-2008 08:19 AM

The Cruiser Log "Virtual" (Internet) Yacht Club

(No registration fees, no membership fees, no meetings, - be recognised world-wide)

Dress the boat and proudly fly the CruiserLog burgee!

http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/upl...370_2_4236.jpg

* You can order individually or in numbers and pay by Paypal or Credit Card through the secure Ebay store.

* At dead cost price ex supplier. (In stock now)

* Excellent quality - made to last!

* Speedily despatched worldwide.

CLICK HERE for the Ebay Store's page.

Let's see these flying all around the world - WITH PRIDE.

I would love to see a photo of the first one flying on a cruising yacht please.

Note: This burgee is set on a standard 2nd substitute flag.

Quote:

Triple stitched hem-lines, finished with solid brass grommets.

I am sewing with 200 denier solarmax flag and banner nylon, (uv treated) and I line double sided flags with tyvec to block the light coming thru.

You can order individually or in small groups.

I would like $35 each
http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/upl...3396_thumb.jpg http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/upl...3601_thumb.jpg

Also, order a CruiserLog boat decal and member's shirt HERE while you're about it.

Swagman 12-20-2008 07:31 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm confused. Thought the final version was YC not VYC as seen on ebay.

JOHN

Lighthouse 12-20-2008 07:47 AM

Hi John

It is VYC (Virtual Yacht Club) - as pic of actual flag above (now in stock & shipping).

Lighthouse 02-05-2009 07:57 PM

We are eagerly waiting to see a photo of our burgee on a boat!

Qldcruiser 03-29-2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighthouse (Post 30231)

I am eagerly awaiting my arrival. I will post a photo as soon as I fit it to Blue Lady!

Cheers

Rob & Annette

S/V Blue Lady

Swagman 06-04-2009 04:12 PM

Got mine only today but hope to have it flying this weekend and carry it with pride on the Round the Island Race on the 20 th June.

Here's my quandry - we fly a RYA and an OCC member burgee - and now the CLVYC.

So what goes on top?

Cheers

JOHN

MMNETSEA 06-05-2009 01:30 AM

Hi John,

The usual protocol :- place higher in order of rank and higher in order of most to least represented.

So RYA on starboard hoist above OCC member burgee

and CLVYC burgee on Port hoist

Richard

Swagman 06-09-2009 10:19 AM

http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/pub...>/rolleyes.gif

My question was tongue in cheeek but protocal actually dictates country courtesy flag to starboard so all our club flags are run up port side.

Cheers

JOHN

MMNETSEA 06-10-2009 09:37 AM

Hello John,

The Original Question :-

"Got mine only today but hope to have it flying this weekend and carry it with pride on the Round the Island Race on the 20 th June.

Here's my quandry - we fly a RYA and an OCC member burgee - and now the CLVYC.

So what goes on top?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swagman (Post 33751)
http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/pub...>/rolleyes.gif

My question was tongue in cheeek but protocal actually dictates country courtesy flag to starboard so all our club flags are run up port side.

Cheers

JOHN

In the original question there is no mention of "Country Courtesy Flag" Only 3 burgee type flags associating the skipper with an organisation, were part of the question.

However, if Swagman's port of registry is a British Port - and if the Round the Island race is to be in British waters - which I understand it shall be. Then, what flag will be hoisted starboard above all others?? Probably in the same order as given before. Because Swagman will fly the Red Duster off his aft flag pole. HOWEVER, in many races such as 'Round the Island Race 20 June 2009' in British waters - the very second that a British boat flying the Ensign, Red or Blue crosses the start line, it shall then be deemed to have have retired.

In this specific race the relevant authorities have ruled as per :-

4.5 Boats shall, while racing, wear from the backstay (or stern

if no backstay is fitted) the fleet flag and, below this, any

class identification flag assigned by the Island Sailing

Club. Fleet and class identification flag assignments are

shown in Table 1 on Page 8. Fleet flags are provided with

these instructions, except for the Sunsail Fleet who shall

provide and wear only their own class identification flag.

11. RETIREMENT

11.2 On retirement from the Race, boats are requested to

wear an ensign and to keep clear of boats that are still

racing.

Tacoma 12-16-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighthouse (Post 30231)

GM

I'm still waiting to see the burgee flying too! hehe

Is the virtual yacht club recognized as a real YC?

We're looking for an inexpensive yacht club to join for cruisers.

We'd like to have the benefits of reduced rates and not have to

support a clubhouse with monthly dues since we're planning on

being away from our home port for at least 10 years.

Any suggestions?

Thank you and please post photos. : )

Kristin

S/V Vision

Lighthouse 12-16-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacoma (Post 39117)
Is the virtual yacht club recognized as a real YC?

Hi Kristen. No not a registered club but, fly it anyway while away from home base and when visiting other clubs express surprise that they do not have reciprocity with CL. You can then say that you will suggest it to CL if they let you use their facilities.

He-He!

JeanneP 12-16-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacoma (Post 39117)
We're looking for an inexpensive yacht club to join for cruisers.

Kristin

S/V Vision

Musket Cove Yacht Club, Musket Cove, Fiji. From SV Watermelon's log:

"MUSKET COVE YACHT CLUB: perhaps one of the largest yet most exclusive Yacht Clubs in the Pacific – to be a Blue Water member you have to sail here from a Foreign Port. Membership fee is $1.00 for the Skipper (as they have already spent a fortune to get here) and $5.00 for crew who have worked hard to reach this special place – there is no easy way to be a Blue Water member of this Club. "

more, including rules for the Musket Cove Regatta at: Musket Cove Regatta

hehe