Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 02-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #1
Ensign

Default Crew wanted......Greece to the UK

"Katherine" a Gibsea 402 will be leaving Greece in late February/early March and returning to the UK.
All levels of experience welcome and crew can join the boat at the off or along the way (Sicily, Sardinia, Spain, etc)
http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/ima...lies/laugh.gif

Old 02-10-2015, 01:23 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Bonn
Vessel Name: far

Hallo skipperlance,
do your shure for a wintertrip throw mediterian and biscaya. This can be a verry hard trip in this time. Its a little bit early in the year.

Old 02-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #3
Ensign

Default Med in March

Thanks for the reply.
Most experienced sailors will know that by following some simple rules, sailing the Med' in March can be very pleasant not to mention that there are very few idiots choking up the waterways!....eg.Short passages between safe harbours and pick your days!
As for transiting North up the Atlantic coast of Portugal/Spain there is no better time than April before the Portuguese Trades (Nortarda) sets in.
You may want to pass your wisdom on to the numerous charter companies in the Med' as I believe a number of them start their season in March.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Novara
Default Crew wanted......Greece to the UK

Hi Skipperlance
i am Stefano fron Italy, i would like to go with you from Greece to North Italy or in the south of France

i sent you a private message with my email
Old 03-13-2015, 10:48 AM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Karlsruhe
Default Ready to join, wherever you are

Hi Skipperlance,

myself and and a friend of mine, Alex would love to join your boat as a team. Both licensed, experienced sailors. In addition I bring some experience as a professional cook on a sail boat along.

Both German with excellent English.

looking forward to hear back from you. Where, when can we join?

Best,
Tobi
Old 04-01-2015, 02:30 PM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: Barcelona
Default crew

Hello!

It's Dani, a 20 years old guy who live in Barcelona. I'd be really pleased to get the chance to sail with you for a few days. If you're relatively close, I could join you on Friday or maybe on Thursday night. Then, I must come back to Barcelona on Monday. How do you feel about it?

You can contact me by email: danimassso@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a good trip,

Ahoy!

Dani.

Tags
crew, crew wanted, greece