Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 12-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Walton
Default Caribbean: Virgin Islands, Leewards then The Bahamas

1 or 2 crew WANTED for all or part of this spectacular season in the Caribbean and the Bahamas January through June. A mixture of Cruising, water sailing">Blue Water sailing (to and from the Bahamas) with plenty of time for sightseeing / walking on the islands. Probably some of the most interesting scenery in the Caribbean!

Comfortable very well equipped 50 ft Beneteau, 5 cabins 3 heads. Skipper is a very experienced retired Brit.

You will be an English speaking male or female non-smoker over 35, and either be an experienced sailor or an able cook interested to learn to sail. (All crew will do watches and cooking).

Negotiable contribution sought.

Please Private Message me with your information.
msanford is online now Report Post

Old 01-01-2017, 06:16 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Varna
Default Experienced sailor interested, available from April to June

Hi Restles,
Happy New 2017! A lot of miles and smiles on board and off board!

I am keen to be part of your crew. I am hardworking, have practical sense, can cook meals with three ingredients and take directions. I’m good in English, German, Dutch and understand some Spanish.
I have some 10 years and 5000 miles cruising and racing behind me, but always looking and listening to gain more experience and join a sailing adventure as an unpaid crew. I'm easy going, a good mate and generally happy. I'm holding a Dutch passport.

Please let me know if that sounds like I am what you looking for. Hope to hear from you soon at sailingcrewpeter at yahoo dot com.

Kind regards,
Peter

Tags
bahamas, caribbean, island