Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 03-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Istanbul
Default Crew wanted for a short trip from Corinth to Marmaris

I will be sailing with my Feeling Kirie 286 Special from Corinth / Greece to Marmaris / Turkey beginning on around last week of March or beginning of April, and am seeking 1-2 crew, male or female,some previous sailing experience is needed. Expecting trip time will be 5-10 days depending the weather conditions. transportation to and from the boat will be paid limited of max 400 euro. Food and other expenses will be paid as well, private cabin and shared head.
If you are interested please provide your qualifications with any questions you may have.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Damascus

hi,
I am from Syria & I hold a (1951 travel document for Palestinian refugees) & I am looking for a way out, you don't have to pay me,

Old 03-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
Ensign

Hi,
Have you filled your crew positions? And I am not clear on what is paid? Am I correct in understanding that you are paying crew 400 euros to get to your boat and the food and other expenses? And have you decided on a fixed date for your departure?
Old 03-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Heraklion
Default Perfect Candidate

Hello,
I am very interested in helping crew your yacht for your trip to Turkey. I am an RYA Day Skipper (Practical and Theory), I got my licence one year ago and have been on two sailing trips around the Greek islands and have sailed at night so I am familiar with the area. I am also living in Greece at the moment so I can be in Corinth almost immediately and it will be very cheap for me to travel to and from the yacht. I am 21 year old man and from New Zealand (which is famous for sailing). You can contact me at; marcusbon@hotmail.com, cell number 6975677114.
I have been to Corinth before and can be there on Sunday the 31 of March or later.

Thank you,
Marcus Boniface
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Istanbul
Default Advaturest

Hi,

I am 52 years old Turkish fit male experience sailor from childhood,holding pleasure craft captain certificate ,presently based in İstanbul / Turkey .I can fly over to join board only expected one way ticket cost from Istanbul to Athens and the port where the boat based on and do not need anything from Marmaris ,which I have an house in there.I am interested in joining for building miles only.If you are already departed good luck and wishing easy winds towards Marmaris...

Altan

Tags
crew wanted