Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 02-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Pawell

Home Port: Prague
Vessel Name: LAVINIA
Default Pacific from Chile to New Zealand

Hello,
Quite often I sail short handed my Nauticat 515. However - this time I would appreciate some good companion for 2-3 months to join me on voyage through islands in South Pacific - from Valparaiso via French Polynesia to New Zealand and possibly further to SE Asia.
This offer is cost shared based, roughly USD 20 a day to expect.
I plan to sail from Valparaiso early March 2012. Some sailing experience would be appreciated.
Pavel

Old 02-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Adventure Travel Writer

Home Port: Malibu, CA
Send a message via AIM to renaelindsay Send a message via Yahoo to renaelindsay Send a message via Skype™ to renaelindsay
Default Sailing to the South Pacific?

I'm writing a book on sailing and I'm currently in Panama looking for a boat heading to the South Pacific. Please contact me if you need crew. I've been sailing for 15 months around the world. The last chapter in my book is my crossing the Pacific and ending in Australia, French Polynesia or NZ.

I'm ready to leave and will meet you anywhere you are. I can call you so we can chat on the phone and get to know each other. I can pay my way and contribute for food, Diesel and gas.

I'm drama free.

Write me and let me know if you are interested.

Renae

Old 02-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
Pawell

Home Port: Prague
Vessel Name: LAVINIA

Hello Renae,
You are welcome to join. Pls let me know if you could manage to reach Valparaiso (Iīve just arrived here in Yacht Club Vina del Mar today) by March 1, 2012 as leaving soon thenafter.
Best regards,
Pavel (you can write to circumnavigate@seznam.cz)
Old 06-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: east coast

Good day. My friend Beth and I are sailorettes, surfers, backpackers, musicians, and cooks. We would love to crew if you can make room for 2. We are practically one. We are currently in CO but can make it to any coast ASAP! Thank you.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Metz
Default Ready to go

Hello Pavel,

I am Raphael, a french backpacker travelling through north and south america since an year and a half. I am wright now in Valparaiso and I still plan to reach the Patagonia but next my plan is to cross the pacific to go in New zealand. I would love to join you on your trip. The thing is that I donīt have any experience but I am really easy going, good cooker, motivate and I would love to learn how to sail. I am in Valparaiso during the next 3 days so if you want, we can meet.
I have some movies of my trip on Youtube (in french) : raphisomewhere
mail : ice_tom_pouce@hotmail.com
Best regards
Raph

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Pawell View Post
Hello,
Quite often I sail short handed my Nauticat 515. However - this time I would appreciate some good companion for 2-3 months to join me on voyage through islands in South Pacific - from Valparaiso via French Polynesia to New Zealand and possibly further to SE Asia.
This offer is cost shared based, roughly USD 20 a day to expect.
I plan to sail from Valparaiso early March 2012. Some sailing experience would be appreciated.
Pavel

Tags
chile, new zealand, pacific