Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 11-26-2016, 08:19 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Rockport
Default Experienced Captain/Crew Looking for FUN Sailing Trip

Ahoy!!

I'm ready for another sailing adventure! Done this once or twice in the past: Atlantic crossing, East Coast, Keys, Gulf Coast, Bahamas, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Central America Coast, Inside Passage, South/Mid Pacific, and Australia. USCG 100 ton Master's License, GMDSS Radio License, and lots of CG certificates. Excellent mechanical skills. Got tired of the rat race almost 20 years ago and quit my computer programming job. I'm 63 years old, 5'10", 210 lbs, and in good physical condition. I don't smoke or take drugs, but do drink a few beers. Hobbies include sailing, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and playing cards/chess.

I'm available after Christmas 2016 for up to 4 months. I'm looking for an UNPAID position with the owner (and his/her VISA card) on board. Expenses negotiable. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Bob

Old 11-28-2016, 05:42 PM   #2
Ensign

Default crew

Hi, if its for fun you could join me sailing from Cape Town to the Black Sea? I am at llamedos@webmail.co.za if you are interested and of course need more info.
regards
PhillipT

Old 11-28-2016, 07:11 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Rockport
Default Cape Town to Black Sea

Hi Phillip; I sent you an email. Thanks

Tags
crew, sail, sailing