Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 02-16-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Eli

Home Port: Vancouver
Send a message via Skype™ to elihorn
Default Pacific Northwest to Central or South America

Hell there,
Myself and my girlfriend Lexane are available to volunteer crew a boat South down the Pacific Coast this spring or summer. We are currently located in Vancouver, but can travel to meet you. Our tentative destination is Guatemala, but we aren't in a rush and are most interested in getting experience sailing and meeting interesting folks.

We are both in our mid-twenties. I have some experience sailing a 20' Lightening, but none on a larger craft and Lexane has virtually no experience. We are not looking for a pleasure cruise—we are both adventurous and hard working and eager to gain sailing experience while we travel. We are both great cooks and can likely handle whatever menial tasks are required, and more skilled tasks as we learn.

Message me with questions or comments. Thanks!

Eli

Old 03-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: darwin

Hi there,
We are in Tahiti going to marquesas then ecuador. We are leaving sometime next week. Would you like to come along ?
Jo

Old 03-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
CharlesAtSea

Home Port: San Francisco
Vessel Name: Shamwari
Send a message via Skype™ to charlesAtSea
Default Northbound!

Could I interest you in going the other direction??

I am making a passage Puerto Vallarta to San Francisco, can use additional crew. Vessel is Robert Perry design, Tayana 37. No pay but I cover all food and fuel etc expenses if you have experience.

I am 60's, sailed all my life including Pacific crossing and 10 years along the coast of Mexico and California. The vessel is strong (although not a beauty queen after several seasons i n the tropics), we have SW radio, EPIRB, and Viking liferaft. I am easy going, look for crew to be same, attitude is everthing on a small boat! Let me know if interested, with phone number. I need you ASAP.

Tags
america, canada, pacific, south america, vancouver