Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-07-2014, 01:23 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Copenhagen
Default 2 months summer sailing: Sweden- Poland- Germany- Denmark

I’m looking for a women co-sailor/ sailing friend, who would like to join my 2 months summer sailing in the W- Baltic july/ august 2014. You can see which route I have in mind here: https://www.google.dk/maps/ms?msid=2...4908bd9f&msa=0 The route is not definite, could be changed according to common wishes.
I’m a Danish friendly, trustful and reliable man + 60, experienced sailor, captain and owner of the boat. Speak and read Danish, Norwegian, English, Swedish and German. I have sailed many Nm singlehand, but it would be nice with some company to share the beautiful sailing experiences. The yacht is a Linjett 32, you can find it with Google. Home harbour is in the southern Swedish archipelago, near Karlshamn. The yacht is very well equipped for safe and comfortable sailing. There’s good room for two persons, but in fact there are 5 sleeping places. If you have some sailing experience it’s fine/ best, may be even some navigational courses, otherwise I will be happy to show you how things work. A mandatory requirement is that you are a trustful and reliable person. Economical conditions: Sharing cost for food, household, harbour fee and diesel. I pay all for the boat. You are supposed to participate in the daily doings, no room for full time relaxing passengers. Please contact me if you have questions. Before making any appointment we must meet and have a shorter sailing. You can reach my home harbour by 1,5h train travel from Copenhagen airport, or 2 hrs by car from Cph.. If you read this add, but are not the person, please tell your sailing friends about this opportunity. Ship ohoj Martin.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1319cutweb.jpg  

Old 05-09-2014, 09:38 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Santos

Ahoj Martin!

I'm a young sailor from Brazil, currently living in Canada. My friend from Argentina (Gabriel) and I are super interested in joining you. We've sailed around Vancouver Island in several one week-long expeditions and have experience with cooking, navigation, skipping or anything you would need on board. We have the PCOC certificate issued by the Canadian Yachting Association and we're even more keen to learn more. We both speak Portuguese, Spanish and English and he also speaks French.

Message us with more details about our responsibilities and length of voyage.

Cheers,

Julia & Gabriel

Tags
baltic sea, europe, sail, sailing