Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruising Forums > General Cruising Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 02-20-2017, 04:26 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: MOUNT SHASTA
Smile Seeking Experienced crew and boat

Hello
I am returning to my homeland of New Zealand in the next few months.
As I have a fear of flying But I absolutely love the ocean, so I am seeking experienced persons that can take me back home. - Directly if possible.

The only boating experience I have is a lot of fishing with my Father but I am willing to learn and help out (if need be).

I am Currently in California and I can pay for this service.

Thanks for your help in Advance and please NO SPAM.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #2
Admiral

Home Port: Darwin
Vessel Name: Sandettie

Hello. Take a look at websites regarding 'The Coconut Milk Run' (eg.Coconut Milk Run weather - Ocean Navigator - Ocean Voyager 2012) and the TRANSPAC (eg. Transpac 2017). One is south of the equator; one is north. The southern route is probably preferable unless Hawaii and Japan are on your bucket list.

Post some credentials on websites at sailing clubs on the west coast. Cooking and hair dressing are biggies.

Hope you find something suitable.

Auzzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #3
Admiral

Home Port: Bundarra, NSW
Vessel Name: None

Try registering on http://findacrew.net they seem to have the most yachts and crew online.

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: All sections
haiqu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, crew, experienced crew