Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 05-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Dublin
Send a message via Skype™ to himthere
Default SE Asia to Australia, possibly

Dear shipmates

Hi there, myself and my fiancee Aimee are travelling around South East Asia and have heard about this website through fellow travellers. We are both 27, Irish, fun loving people who get along with everyone, love having a laugh and new experiences. I am a qualified electrician with a lot of bar and restaurant experience, Aimee is a qualified beautician and also has a lot of bar and restaurant experience. I have experience with small motor boats which I obtained while working in a bar in New Zealand, my job was to pick people up from their boats and take them to the resorts bar and back to their boats when they were finished so my safety training was pretty extensive. We are both very easy going and can commit to a year on board you vessel if needs be.

About ourselves

Like I said we are both 27, Irish, not big drinkers but love a good party, both really into music, I have been in many bands playing on the Dublin gig circuit playing bass, guitar and keyboards, we love to travel, this is both our second big adventure around the world, we have both visited and travelled around twenty countries and want to see as many more as possible, we both enjoy good movies and read a lot. We are both willing to work very hard on your vessel if possible.

Motivation

We would like to see a bit of the world by boat, most of our travelling has been done by bus, train or planes and we feel that seeing sone of the world by boat would be am amazing experience. We both want to travel for as long as possible before we head to Australia which will mark the end of this adventure and we think that working on a boat could help us stretch out our money a little bit longer while seeing some more of the world.

We are in Cambodia at the moment and have a one month visa, after Cambodia we plan to travel to Thailand to maybe Phuket or some southern islands! We are open to suggestion seen as we dont have very much experience and are willing to travel to any port in the surrounding countries. We are happy to board for a few weeks to months and will gladly share costs if needs be. If you have any advice or need a crew let me know and we can arrange to discuss it further.

Cheers guys!

Tags
asia, australia