Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: San Diego
Default Crew Available for Pacific from Panama or nearby

I'm interested in crewing on a sail or motor yacht into the south pacific this season. I'll be arriving in Colon, Panama around April 18. From there I would like to move toward Panama city and begin crossing the Pacific. If the opportunity arises, I would be happy to meet at another place nearby (Central America, Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru).

As for me, I'm 22 and graduated from college in California last year. I studied biological sciences, was on the intercollegiate sailing team and worked in a marine ecology lab. I have been around boats for most of my life, racing dinghies in high school and college, and cruising with my family in the Sea of Cortez and Southern California. I am a hard worker and enjoy the experience of sailing and traveling.

In early March I met up with a very nice French family in the Dominican Republic, from where we sailed to Haiti and Jamaica.

If you think I would be a valuable crew member, send me an email: mcf543 at yahoo dot com. I would be happy to provide references if desired.

Matt Foster

Tags
crew available, pacific, panama

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search