Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 04-03-2012, 04:20 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Auckland
Default Searching for a trip through SE Asia!

Hello,

I'm Claudio from Germany, 21yo and keen for a major adventure. I love sailing and sailed with friends on the Whitsunday Islands in Australia and in the Bays of Island in New Zealand. I have no real experience but I am keen to learn.

Basically I would like to find a boat to sail the upcoming sail adventure "Sail Indonesia 2012" or...

...Tahiti to Cook Islands to Fiji with short stop overs and make new friends.

Well, I'm currently living in New Zealand but I'm more a traveler and I'm searching for a possibility to sail through Indonesia

I saw that there is the upcoming event "Sail Indonesia 2012" that starts Saturday July 28 at 11 am in Darwin, Australia. Any other options to travel through Indonesia might be interesting as well.

Well, I can cook, probably I'm good at fishing and I'm keen to work on a sailing boat. I traveled through Australia and New Zealand for over a year and just thought to search for the next big adventure

I'm available from the about 15 May to July 28 and then for about 1 to 3 months

So, I though to gave it a try here on this forum...!

My email address is: Claud AT Daxads DOT com

Tags
arc, asia, crew wanted, sail indonesia, south east asia

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)