Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Cruising Forums > The Bosun's Locker > Engines | Propulsion | Generators
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 09-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Florence
Send a message via Skype™ to aledelpu
Smile want to crew Dec 2013 Atlantic crossing EW

In love with sea and sailing, during my last trip I lived onboard for 10 days, sailing a couple of days. I also did a few sailing weekend with friends. So, not much experience of sailing but a lot of travelling and doing many things: I am very flexible, eat everything, sports lover. I learn fast, I am determined and I tend to go whole hog. I don't like to give up! I speak English, French, Spanish, Italian and some German.
I am free from the beginning of december 2013 to the end of March 2014. I am looking for a sailing vessel to do the Atlantic crossing East to West leaving from Europe to the Caribbeans as an experienced passenger or generic deckhand. I can help with cooking, cleaning, and if you have some patience I want to be helpful with sailing too. I will prove taking me onboard to be a worthy decision! Since I'm working, I cannot leave before Nov. 30th. I can reach by airplane Spain/France/Portugal/Cabo Verde starting from December 1st.
Thank you, fair winds!
Alessandra
Attached Thumbnails
10_29 agosto - Guadalupa & Martinica (157).JPG  

Tags
atlantic, atlantic crossing, crew, crossing

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search