Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 05:22 AM   #1
Ensign

I am a live aboard gentleman with a 44 year old motor yacht who requires assistance to get from the Red Sea Egypt back to Turkey for the summer.

The boat is a 16 meter motor yacht built in England and in excellant condition with all the latest navigation equipment and software including AIS (automatic identification of ships) This works like a radar and give ship names and position and also transmits your details. See www.ladycoppelia.co.uk for full details of the yacht.

All yacht expenses are paid by me but a contribution towards food would be helpful, say 10 euros a day. Costs re joining the yacht, in Hurghada, Egypt, are negotiable. Hurghada is an international airport.

Join the yacht in Hurghada, Egypt and leave in either Cyprus or anywhere along the southern Turkish coast between Finike and Marmaris.

Departure is weather dependant but aimed to be between the last week of March and the middle of April. Join me early and do some of the Egyptian sights.

Duration of the trip will probably be 2 or 3 weeks but will be weather dependant.

Duties will be watch keeping and assisting with the cooking and shopping. No qualificaions are required just some common sense. Male or female, young or old, any nationality, but some english necessary.

It is an interesting trip up the Gulf of Suez and through the canal. Cyprus is lovely.

Tony

Old 09-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #2
Ensign

B"H

hi,

me and my wife are in israel and are looking to crew.... Don't know if you're any where in the area, but i figured if you are or will be in the future, i might as well send you a e-mail in case you could use a crew around here..

I've got some sailing experience (lived on a 30' newport sloop for a year). She doesn't have that much sailing experience but she's very enthusiastic, keeps everything in ship shape.. both of us love to cook and do a pretty good job of it too. both of us are easy going, get along good with pretty much anyone..

alright.. thanks.. hope you had a safe and beautiful journey,

Steve

IBeSteveB#gmail.com

Old 09-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
Lieutenant

gives me hope, i like it
Old 09-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
Retired Mod

Home Port: Durban

This post is outdated.

Topic now closed.

The World Cruising & Sailing Wiki

Help to build this free, online World Cruising Guide.

"Built by cruisers, for cruisers''

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: Most sections
Closed Thread

Tags
egypt, turkey