Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 11-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Wellington
Default Enthusiastic couple looking to sail around Asia

Ben (29) and I (24) are really keen to do some sailing around SE Asia. We both dont have a lot of experince on yachts but have spent a bit of time on other boats, Ben works offshore so has done all his safety training etc.. We are both really keen to learn! We are currently in Cambodia and would be happy to travel to wherever is necessary and are happy to go wherever in Asia. So if anyone needs some extra hands on board we would love to hear from you!

Old 11-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
Ensign

Send a message via Yahoo to piscosour

I'm sailing from Kudat in Borneo to Philippines in about a week. grahampisco@yahoo.co.uk. Give me a call for information.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
CharlesAtSea

Home Port: San Francisco
Vessel Name: Shamwari
Send a message via Skype™ to charlesAtSea
Default Passage to Phil.

HI,

My friend "Doglass" from Madison was looking for lift in small boat; are you the one taking him?

I am based in La Paz, heading for Caribbean now, my wife is Phil and I may want to take my boat there. Can we stay in touch, would like to hear about your passage and where you end up.

Thanks,
Charles SV Shamwari Tayana 37.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: san diego
Vessel Name: Rogues' Scholarship

hey there , I'll be leaving Singapore in mid to late march to sail over borneo , bubei and on to the phillipines and then to japan, I have one other person so far commited and two more would be ideal for watches . its a cost share trip with the exception of boat costs which I will take care of. for more details . let me know. Mark of Rogues scholarship
Old 02-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: san diego
Vessel Name: Rogues' Scholarship
Default phillipines to japan

seacaptn99@yahoo.com
Captn Marco from before , Looking for crew to Japan

Tags
asia