Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:20 PM   #1
Ensign

HI

looking for 2/3 crew for cruise

this is not a delivery trip will be stopping at lots of places of intrest ,islands etc

require easygoing young or young at heart crew

boat is fitted for extended voyaging / bluewater crusing with all safety devices

if interested sends me a mail & let me know a bit about yourself.

floatingwest123 (at) hotmail (dot) com

I'm

Owner / Skipper 32yrs British male with thousands of miles & years of sailing experience

in many areas of the world.

Q& A's

Boat details - 38ft Hans Christian T

Embarkation point - Florida

Who is responsible for travel expenses to join & repatriation from vessel? The Crew

Details of the voyage, planned sailing date and expected duration. dec 07/ jan 07 to June 08 finish

Expectations of crew (duties) and level of qualification required. Prefer able to hold watches day & night, fill log & competent at chartwork ,sailhandling etc

Is crew required to contribute towards victualling and/or other costs? Share expenses of food & drink at a guess approximately US $15 to $20 a day (no contribution towards fuel, marinas, etc., is required).
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG.jpg  

Old 11-27-2007, 02:57 AM   #2
Ensign

My name is Mark.I saw your ad for crew. Tell me more about the boat and your trip plans. I am an experienced sailor, although just getting back into it this past year. I have chartered offshore 4 times this year and am looking for short trip crew positions to get me back onto the water and build sea miles. I could connect just about anywhere along the route. I can make a one month commitment, longer if there in cell and internet access from time to time. I am very capable, I can fix stuff, I know electronics and power systems very well, especially solar and wind, really anything electric. I have always been a Jack-of-all-trades kind of guy. I can improvise solutions in a pinch , and I can cook. I own my own Victory 21 which I have raced and sailed off San Diego. I am 49, self employed, easy going, love adventure, a certified diver, and physically fit. . I don't smoke or drink too much.

Tell me more, and lets see if we can put something together. I am pretty flexible as to my availability.

Mark Randall,

P.O. Box 761

Clarkdale, AZ 86324

928-634-5595

mrandall@cableone.net

Old 01-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
bia
Ensign

Hello Errol and Jan!

We are two girls from the south west coast in Norway, Stavanger. We just read your advertisement, and are very interested to join your journey overseas. It has been a dream to learn how to sail for a very long time, and these days we finally have the opportunity to follow that dream. To be honest, we do not have any sailing experience, but we are extremely motivated to learn. We are hard-working girls, and are always willing go some place new. We find our selves very easy going with other people, as well as humorous, relaxed and athletic. Also worth mentioning, is truly our great passion and love for the ocean. We are 20 and 22 years old, and we both have quite some traveling behind us the last couple of years. Love to dive, surf, and over all adventures.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Maria & Karianne
Old 10-30-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
Ensign

Send a message via Yahoo to aleenaludke

OK. I am not as experienced or qualified as you would prefer and I expect you have had plenty of better offers, but .... in case you havenīt .......... I am 33 year old female with some sailing experience, but always under supervision by a very experienced skipper. I can send you more information if you like. My profile is incomplete as I have been travelling with limited computer use since I joined cruiserlog. Also I will only be able to sail for a 6 week period in December and January 2009/2010, but ask for more information if you may want me as crew still : )

Ali
Old 12-03-2009, 06:31 AM   #5
Retired Mod

Home Port: Durban

Topic closed - very old.

The World Cruising & Sailing Wiki

Help to build this free, online World Cruising Guide.

"Built by cruisers, for cruisers''

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: Most sections
Closed Thread

Tags
bahamas, caribbean, florida