Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Crew Positions Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 12-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Denver
Default Team of 2 Available, Currently in SE Asia

Greetings! I came upon Find a Crew during my research online to find unique ways to travel the world. I've yet to earn my sea legs, but I have a passion for challenging myself, an insatiable wanderlust and a dedication to seizing the day! My passion is to lead a life of intercontinental exploration, lifelong learning and helping others! I'm embarking upon this journey with my partner Shaun who has an equal desire to travel the globe and learn new skills and meet new people. We're athletic, outgoing, helpful and quick learners. My background is in the hospitality industry, working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. I can cook, clean, do maintenance and take care of children. Shaun is in the service industry as well, working as a chef. We have experience volunteering and doing manual labor. If you're looking for tenacious, and hard-working crew members -- you've found your next two shipmates!

We are currently in Koh Lanta, Krabi, Thailand and looking to depart anytime after Dec. 23rd.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: london
Default Currently in SE Asia

hi - seen your post and will be in thailand in February for sailing opportunuities.

If you hear of anything and need another sailor - i am a day skipper and have a few hundred miles already logged - would be interested to hear more.

Regards
adam
scara.manga@virgin.net

Old 03-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Phoenix

Looking for crew on a 51 foot sailboat. Our route will be Singapore-Borneo-Phillipines-Japan-Alaska departing in April. The trip should take 2-3 months. I am open to anyone who may want to do part of the route ie Singapore or Borneo to Japan. This a cost share trip. Crew pays for their own visas, travel and share of consumables. I will pay for all boat expenses, marina fees etc. Once on board it will be quite affordable. You can check out our blog at Voyage of the Rogues' Scholarship. We are cruising family and our goal is to bring our home back to the US after eight years of cruising. My wife and baby will not be doing the trip which is why I am in need of crew. Newbies are okay as long as you don't get sea sick. Let me know if there is any interest. Cheers, Mark

Tags
asia, cook chef, couple team, nanny, se asia, thailand