Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Ensign

-CREW WANTED- 43 ft Beneteau leaving Panama( Colon) Dec 2009 to St Martin arriving April 2010. you cover your own travel costs to and from boat, and share food and drink costs whilst on board, approx $ 40 per week per person, you will be expected to share the day to day running of the boat,ie,watchkeeping,cooking,and general housework. qualifications not that important as long as you are sensible reliably and responsibly- ME-English guy,sixties,fit, nonsmoker, social drinker, gets on well with most non bull/shitters, been sailing 30 +years, if you would like more info,and you should, please contact me, Ray --raywt@hotmail.co.uk--

Old 10-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
Ensign

Hi Ray,

Most intrested!

We are Polish couple (34yrs both) living in UK. We are free for a month from early Dec to early Jan. Both have sailing experience (Baltic sea sailing, one Atlantic crossing, english water sailing). I have costal skipper cert. If you intrested in a company for a part of your trip please let us know asap. Cheers. Marek

Old 10-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
Ensign

Hello.

I am Lotta from Denmark. I have done about 1 year on a cruising yacht with a very nice family. After that I went back to my work in Denmark where I am a nurse. Now I have saved up some money again and want to go sailing again.

I am finishing work just before christmas and have a year free.

I can sail and navigate and am used to making the night watches. I can cook fish (my daddy was a fisherman). I am not seasick and I speak English and some German too. Yes, I speak Danish too.

Send me a message if I might be a good crew for your boat.

Bye

>> LOTTA <<
Old 11-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #4
Ensign

-----Please note that this position has now been filled ---
Old 11-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
Retired Mod

Home Port: Durban

Thanks for posting the update.

Topic now closed.

The World Cruising & Sailing Wiki

Help to build this free, online World Cruising Guide.

"Built by cruisers, for cruisers''

I've Contributed to the Cruisers Wiki: Most sections
Closed Thread

Tags
crew wanted, panama, st martin