Go Back   Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums > Free Sailing Crewfinders > Cruising Crew Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login

Join Cruiser Log Today

Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Ensign

Home Port: Klaipeda
Default looking for a ride: from Argentina, Urugvay, Brazil to anywhere

hi,

I am travelling round the world since 2009. Have 5000 miles exp. on board, crossed S. Atlantic from Namibia, Walvis Bay, to St. Helena, then Cabo Verde, Mindelo, then Fr. Guyana. Currently living in Buenos Aires but can reach any location w/o problems

Now i am looking for possible options of getting out of South America to, preferably Carribean, then to cross the Pacific and reach Australia or New Zealand. Doing the Cape Horn would be amazing! Speak fluently english, spanish, lithuanian, basics of russian, french and a bit of portugese. Can share food costs and visa fees, if any. No fixed dates.

marius

Old 05-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
Ensign

Home Port: Cape Town

Hi Marius, please send me an e-mail to gertvdl@gmail.com for information.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #3
Ensign

Home Port: Paris

Hi Marius,

I am currently in french Polynesia and am looking to sail to Australia. Do not hesitate to contact me if pass by and need a crew.

Have a good trip,

Regards,

Adrien
Old 07-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #4
Ensign

Home Port: Paris
Default From Polynesia To Australia

Hi Marius,

My name is Adrien, I am currently in french Polynesia and am looking to sail to Australia. I have seen your message so do not hesitate to contact me if pass by Tahiti, Tuamutu or else and need a crew.

Have a good trip,

Regards,

Adrien
Old 07-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
Ensign

Home Port: Constanta
Send a message via Skype™ to Silviu

Ahoy
My name is Silviu and I am interested to sail as UR crew.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
Ensign

Home Port: jaraguá do sul
Send a message via Skype™ to mauro from brazil
Default hi Marius

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadas.ratas View Post
hi,

I am travelling round the world since 2009. Have 5000 miles exp. on board, crossed S. Atlantic from Namibia, Walvis Bay, to St. Helena, then Cabo Verde, Mindelo, then Fr. Guyana. Currently living in Buenos Aires but can reach any location w/o problems

Now i am looking for possible options of getting out of South America to, preferably Carribean, then to cross the Pacific and reach Australia or New Zealand. Doing the Cape Horn would be amazing! Speak fluently english, spanish, lithuanian, basics of russian, french and a bit of portugese. Can share food costs and visa fees, if any. No fixed dates.

marius
Hi Marius, I am from South Brazil, and want to sailing, I could be out of home 15 days, if you thing ?I can help sailing with you, tell me.

Mauro.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #7
Ensign

Home Port: Milan

Hi!
If you are looking for a person who can help you where you can assign any task, able to learn and grow I think you have found the right person. My little experience I think it can be filled in a short time because my desire to know and learn is huge.
I am a serious curious and reliable person who likes to have fun and be in the company who likes to work and achieve goals. I love the sea fishing apnea diving and of course navigation.
If you are interested write to me dario.gatti@inwind.it

Dario
Old 09-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
Ensign

Home Port: Santa Barbara
Vessel Name: Baby Steps
Default Wrong Forum

You may notice you have several people who are posting and contacting you who want to sail with you under the impression you have a vessel and are looking for crew.

This is because you have posted in the wrong forum. This is the forum for people who are seeking crew to help staff their vessel. There is another forum for freelance sailors who are looking for a vessel to work on, located HERE.

Tags
argentina, brazil